|+Prologue+|

{I Do not own Bnha, Tsukikage Serif Choi belongs to Tsukikage_Serif_Choi ,  Matthew 'Ash' Thorn belongs to the lovely YukiYunaStar, Kuro belongs to Yaoi_Shipper_Demon , and  Komori Yozora belongs to FanfictionMaker8 }

- - -

A gender fluid 'human' looking person smirked as they and three others made it past the barriers holding something top secret and probably dangerous, it wasn't all that bad to them in a way, the only female in the group was nervous not wishing to get into trouble voicing her concerns "Um Tsukikage is this such a good idea, I-I mean what if we get in trouble because of this?"

"Don't worry Batsy everything's going to be A okay" Tsukikage told their friend before turning to vace the viewers and whispering "Nope were all gonna be in so much damn trouble for this dear readers, pray for our bottoms not getting served amen" the others not hearing them which was great because they were the only one allowed to break the fourth wall, hell that thing will be nonexistent by the end of this story.

"Last time you said that Grandpa we ended up having to scrub the Hell's bathrooms"  a long black haired boy stated dryly cat like eyes staring at the older? being? he didn't know because he had no clue what the hell what they were, human sure ain't wasn't it, "And what if this thing ends up creating some sort of thing on Earth?"

"It won't" The white haired gender fluid 'human' waved their hands before mouthing to the readers 'oh it totally will'.

"Well I was promised Dango so that's why I'm here" A kitsune stated having been bribed by the one whom claimed to be a human, kinda hot in his opinion "And destruction so open that damn box already TK" he was excited.

Tsukikage reached toward the box in the room they snuck, opening it just to find a damn marble, disappointed they lifted it and frowned "I thought this project would be cooler" they wined annoyed by the author whom gave them no details about this aspect.

"A-All this for a marble?" The female frowned moving to get a closer look along with the others, feeling an odd pull she took the marble just to flinch when it shocked her, in surprise she threw it having it caught by the dragon like boy with cat like eyes whom hissed feeling like the damn marble tired to suck his energy and threw it to the Kitsune hoping to hit him in the head.

But the Yokai just caught it frowning the marble had a slight buzz to it, he tossed it to the gender fluid one in the group and so it was stuffed into the pocket of the persons shorts, "Anyone up for sneaking to earth to grab some ice cream?" and so they left to earth to get ice cream not caring about the blaring sounds, the earth keys they had were able to get them out of there before they were caught anyway.

Though a small problem they somehow lost the marble aka the secret project in some human hospital after looking at some babies, they didn't notice when they left a certain baby was letting out an odd glow, something o human should have, and thus the birth of quirks were created because that marble became a plague that would soon infect all of earths giving them abilities they were never supposed to have.

- - -

{Au where quirks were created by a group of individuals whom accidentally lost what they though was a marble, wonder how this will play out?}

{8/2/19}