|+Ch.1.The Quirk Council+|

{I Do not own Bnha, Tsukikage Serif Choi belongs to Tsukikage_Serif_Choi , Matthew 'Ash' Thorn belongs to the lovely YukiYunaStar, Kuro belongs to Yaoi_Shipper_Demon , and Komori Yozora belongs to FanfictionMaker8 }

- - -

"O-Oh were so in trouble they found out what we did I just know it" Komori was nervous wondering what punishment they would get this time, she just knew it would be bad all because they stole the Marble "Tsukikage we should have never stolen that marble now were all going to be in trouble again"

"Yoru it will all sort out just fine you are just overreacting" Matthew placed a hand on her shoulder, she was normally quite bubbly but when they got in trouble she got into a nervous wreck which quite saddened the fox yokai, his tails swung behind him and his ears were twitching picking up the noise of footsteps coming closer to them.

Tsukikage put on their sunglasses because this angel was fine looking, than again they always did this to get on this certain angels bad side, "Sup Angel the cutie willing to be whatever gender we wish wanna fly with me tonight?" they questioned not caring if they were in trouble, and flipping off the author.

"Tsukikage Serif Choi the pain in my wings each morning" The angel apparently named Angel stated blandly at the moment they appeared as female with long silver hair, and icy blue eyes that had flecks of silver and gold in them, "And I do not wish to fly with a troublemaker" Angel sighed "Speaking of which whatever you four did seems to have upset My Lord quite badly, I do hope I no longer have to see your faces after this" turning around they walked down the hall towards the large double doors they had walked out from, opening a door they held it open and the four made their way inside.

"Were going to be beheaded and I never got my Dango" Mathew or Ash mumbled to himself, sure he said everything was going to be fine but he would kill for some dango right now, burn everyone to cinders just for that earthly treat if you thought he was the responsible one you'd be wrong.

"Indeed Responsible ain't in our vocabulary dear readers, just like the fourth wall is being held together by hot glue, glitter and cheep dollar store tape" the author sighed face palming as the 'human' told the readers this, the fourth wall has been shattered way to many times in these stories "Don't worry honey buns I'll ruffle your feathers one day" they wiggled their brows as they backed into the room enjoying Angels reaction.

"If we are to die I need to write my will first" Kuro stated blandly placing a hand on the only female in the groups back to calm her jitters she was a bat like person and he was a dragon though they were still friends.

Coming face to face with the big guy and his high council had the four well three kinda on high guard, the one pretending to be a human told their friends not to worry, while inside his other personalities were having a war inside his head.

"I have put up with the four of you for this long but my patience has run thin, this time I can not come to forgive you thus the punishment is in the hands of my High Council this time" God told them  sighing his whiskey could wait so he was the God but that didn't mean he could have his guilty pleasures.

"We the High council have decided with the crime of creating a disease that gives humans Powers and abilities such as us divine and magical beings they must become a council to deal with the problem" the eight on the council spoke in unison creeping the hell out of everyone

"W-We did what!"

"Oh Sh*t we screwed!"

"I'm not doing the work"

"......."

- - -

{8/4/19}

{......Um Well that happened}