Amara

Amara was a beautiful girl, hazel eyes that changed colors with her mood, a figure like an hour glass, long wavy hair of blonde and a smile that could warm even the coldest of hearts. Her birth was both beauty and tragedy. She wasn't planned, wasn't wanted, but defective medication brought her here.

Her family made up of hundreds from all over the world, some from Germany and some from Ireland. Her father was a protective man with painful sins. He could never stay clean, could never keep his head above water. Her mother, bitter from her upbringing and hateful because of the men who used her. She was born into shame, into helplessness, into a broken home where only pills could keep the members sain.

Amara did not understand the drugs, the yelling from her parents room, the seeming hatred in her mothers eyes. She tried to not think of it, always strapped in her car seat watching cartoons with the company of her faithful pitbull, Babygirl. Babygirl was a cow patterned female with sas and attitude, always protecting Amara from the dangers she didn't know she was in.

Years passed as Amara grew older. Her parents finally separated when she turned 2. Her dads drug addiction more important than his infant daughter, her moms anger always pointed at her as if she caused all of this when she was born. At only 2, she still did not understand. She barely knew her own name, let alone learn why her mother shuns her and her father left.

She was a quiet girl, always in her imagination and learning. Her mind would be in ruins in the following years. Her story untold, misunderstood and forgotten. She weeps at the thought of him, of what he did, but he was only one of many in the years that followed. Used, thrown away and forgotten would become her mindset as these men touched her body, destroying her soul.