Confusing and long the road to power!

As the two charged a massive shockwave sent Y/N flying but luckily Cabba grabbed his hand and stuck his ground.

Caulifla attacked with a right hook which was easily caught by Riki who then pulled her up and over throwing her downwards into the ground easily.

Caulifla flew back up at super speeds attacking with a series of kick all which were blocked as Riki did a quick stab at Cauliflas pressure points. Caulifla felt frozen in mid air when suddenly Riki disappeared.

Riki then reappeared saying: you've become insanely strong Caulifla but you have a long way to go and not just in terms of power.

Riki did a quick karate chop to the back of her neck and Caulifla instantly transformed back to base and fell downwards unconscious. Before she could hit the ground though Riki caught her.

Riki: That's amazing power you've developed. I can't believe you got to this level all on your own.

Caulifla waking up: hmm no way I lost!?

Riki: you got even closer then last time kiddo (she ruffles Cauliflas hair)

Caulifla: hold on just a second this isn't over! When I was a kid you'd always let me get some backup after our sparing session!

Riki: oh yeah, well I'm up for it so bring it!

Kale then flew to Caulifla and introduced herself.

Riki: you sure you don't want to invite the one behind there a three v one would be super fun.

Caulifla: heh kale is enough, together we're unstoppable!

Kale then took out the two potara earrings and threw one to Caulifla.

The two sayians put on earring on each opposing ear and then fused together and became one warrior.

Riki: Whoa that's a cool trick! You guys have learned so much you don't cease to amaze me.

Kefla: it's no trick! We are kefla and we're taking you down right here!

Kefla then powered up screaming as her hair grew longer and longer till a explosion of energy and lightning shot everywhere. Kefla stood as a super sayian 3 ready to fight.

Kefla flew at Riki attacking with a left hook and a ki blast kick. Riki dodged both attacks punching Kefla in the gut.

Kefla coughed and looked up smiling: Heh that hurt allot less.

Kefla attacked with a uppercut and then a kick to the stomach launching Riki through some rock structures.

Riki smiling: please tell me that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Kefla smugly: What are you talking about I'm not even warmed up!

The two then charged each other attacking ferociously the shockwaves destroying everything around them and shaking the planet violently with each attack.

Kefla: let's kick it into high gear!

Riki: you want me to go all out girls, let's see if you can push me to go blonde!

The two punched and kicked each other back and forth neither giving a inch as they both landed blow after blow. After continuous attacks for 5 minutes the two separated as Kefla was huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath while Riki remained energetic.

Kefla: how are you not sweating?! You don't even look tired after all that!

Riki: being a mom requires allot of energy. You two will understand when your mothers or in this case a mother. Wait can we time out I'm curious if you two get pregnant like this and then you separate is that two kids or is it canceled out? Will you stay like this? The kid would definitely be strong.

Kefla: quit blabbering I'm ending this fight now!

Kefla charged with everything she had and fired a blast with all her energy in it.

Kefla: Take this SUPER CRUSH CANON!

The blasts ripped away all the clouds and its intensity and force had the entire planet shake violently.

Riki grinned staring down the massive blast.

Riki playful: Heh it's still early for you to be taking me down, how about I show you some magic I learned!

Riki flew straight into the blast and with a magic punch from her right hand the blast completely vanished as all the clouds on that side of planet were blown away and a great force instantly destroying every rock structure and the ground within a visible distance.

Kefla flew at super speeds screaming from the force till she landed on something.

When kefla opened her eyes she was on a boy her breast pressing against his face. She quickly blushed trying to get up feeling weak and her potara earring were severely damaged and cracked.

Kefla tried to get up but she fell instantly as the boy woke up and moved. He started to get up only for kefla to fall on him again this time their lips touching as they accidentally kiss.

Y/N and Kefla both blush as their hearts both beat incredibly fast and suddenly keflas earrings glow while they crack and then repair themselves with her remaining energy.

Kefla transforms back into her base and collapses on top of YN who is so confused and red he passes out from simulation.

Riki: I may have overdone it just a-bit.