Explosives

[this is pre au reveal]

Kara & Lena were snooping around a building that was suspected to be owned by the name of a woman named Lyle Scoms. The building all of a sudden started to shake. Kara and Lena fell to the ground. The shaking kept going for a few more seconds and then it stopped. Lena and Kara lied on the ground. Lena stood up and offered a hand to Kara, who took it, followed by a 'thankyou' .

"Kara, are you alright?" Lena asked.

"I'm fine. We need to get out of here." Kara replied.

'Self distruct mode, 60 seconds' the alarm system spoke. The two women's eyes went wide & they tried to run out as fast as they could. Kara and Lena tried to run out but the place was packed with workers panicking due to everyone and everything trying to get out of the building.  Kara and Lena got seperated by the crowd.

Lena managed to get out of the building when she realized Kara wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Kara?" She called. "KARA!" She yelled again. "No, no no." She muttered, she ran around to all the spots where her friend could be but she's no where to be found. She could hear the count down.

'3...2...1'

The building exploded.

"KARA! No!" She cried, she ran back towards it after it exploded and cleared up.

"Kara?!" She yelled, hoping her friend was okay and not dead. She saw a blonde girl with those adorable big bright blue eyes, walking towards her, it was Kara.

"Oh my God, Kara" she said as she let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm okay. I'm fine" Kara replied to her friend as she coughed away smoke. Lena ran over and pulled her in for a hug.

"Oh thank God you're okay." She said, she felt tears run down her face, she spent another few seconds holding onto her best friend she felt needed all the protection in the world before releasing her. "What happened? One second you had my hand and the next you were gone" she told her.

"I must've gotten caught away with the crowd of people. I'm really sorry I worried you" Kara said.

"It's okay" Lena replied as she wiped her tears from her face. "You're safe."