Shoot Out

Kara, James and Winn were at CatCo when a group of men barged in & started shooting. It was insane & chaotic. Kara was mainly running & punching everybody. Nobody had gotten hurt, thankfully but Kara got grazed on her arm because the previous explosion weakend her powers. She had to get it examined.

Lena Luthor was at a conference meeting at her L-Corp building when her assistant Eve came in.

"Sorry to interrupt, Miss. Luthor but I'm afraid there was a shoot out at the CatCo building" she said.

"What? Is everyone alright?" She asked, she felt her heart race.

"Yes. Nobody got hurt, thankfully, but Miss. Luthor, your friend. Kara? She was there too" Eve replied.

It was like a deep shot to the stomach when she heard those words.

"Kara was there?!" She asked, her tone of voice began to ring with fear. She looked at her  meeting staff "I'm really sorry, I gotta go" she told them as she grabbed her coat, purse and ran out of the room.

Kara was sitting in the doctors office, being examined by a doctor, when the door swung open. It was Lena.

"Lena?" Kara asked, with a tad tone of shock.

"Kara. Oh my God. Are you okay?" Lena asked as she ran over and hugged her. She held onto her again like she did four nights before, and then she let go.

"I'm fine. I just got a little grazed by the bullet but I'll live. The doctors are just going to patch it up" Kara replied.

Lena sighed in relief.

"Was anyone else there hurt?" Lena asked in a worried voice. Kara shook her head.

"No, everyone got out safely." She replied.

"Okay, okay good." Lena replied as she let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm really bad at not worrying you, aren't I?" Kara asked, which made Lena laugh.

"I worry about you a lot, Kara. Because I care a lot about you. I just, I just couldn't imagine how I'd feel if I'd lost you" Lena said softly as she placed her hand on Kara's non injured arm. Kara's eyes met Lena's. Lena saw Kara as her whole world at this point. Everyone in her city hated her, hated her just because of her damn last name, hated her because she's a Luthor. Everyone is against her most of the time, but Kara? Kara's different. Kara believes in her. Kara loves her.. and she loves Kara.

Kara saw a vunruble woman in Lena's eyes. A woman who allowed herself to just be Kara. She didn't have to worry about being Supergirl when she was with Lena. She really hated worrying Lena. She really did.

"I promise I'll be more careful." Kara said as she stuck out her pinky. Lena smiled softly and wrapped her pinky around Kara's.

"You better be more careful Miss. Danvers. I cannot lose you. " she said sweetly.