GO AWAY!

ANNA POV(Y/N)

I'm the girl who make him leave, he's the one that make me fall. Falling so deep to him, but now I feel lonely, he leave without permission, no goodbye, and anything. "Do you remember me? When we grown later, can you still remember me?"

I walk across the road. Don't know where to go. Tears falling harder, I hate this felling. Why I'm being like this? Why I'm so stupid? Why?

<COLD BOYFRIEND>

"Leo! I'm searching for you everywhere! Where have been you gone?" said Anna seeing her bestfriend.

"Why you search for me, bae?" Leo looking at her eyes, seeing there's something important. "Forget it I'm just hungry, go with me to canteen!" Leo rolled his eyes, 'I think something important.' They walk together, but as always, all eyes on them with a different colors. Leo is popular that's why.

But, not for Anna, she's beautiful, but she's a nerd. She isn't show herself at school that's why so many of them hate her. "Leo, look at your fans! I'm scare they always seeing me like that, oh my godness, why I have a popular bestfriend like you?" Leo shook his head, "don't know. Maybe I'm handsome?" Anna make an ew face that's make Leo laugh.

When they at the canteen. Leo tell Anna to find the seat and he order menu. Anna was searching for an empty seat, a few minute, she find it and going to sit, but before that someone intrup.

"This is my seat, go away!" Anna looking at the guys who talking to her. "I'm sorry, sir! Me first!" Anna sit and ignore the guy.

"You! Go away or--"

"Or what?! I'm the one who find this seat first! How dare you! Go find the other place!" The guys was in anger but it isn't make Anna scare. "You are the piece of s---"

"GO AWAY!" Anna scream that's make all eyes on them. Leo that's ordering menu getting shock because he know that's Anna scream. Leo run to her and seeing everything. He gets worried for Anna because he know who's the guy is that. Leo go at her, "Anna let's find the other seat okay?" Anna face him and shook her head.

"Anna please I don't want you to get in trouble!" Anna make an confuse face. "Anna please sit there." Leo pointing the other seat, drag her to go away form the guy. Anna Follow Leo and sit. After that Leo go away.

"Don't disturb her! I warn you." Leo go to take the food and go to Anna, "food's ready!" Anna smile and took the food. While eating Anna always talking for random things. That's why Leo want to be her bestfriend, she's cheerfull, and full of smile, she always share happiness, talking Nonsense eh eh to find some topic, she isn't boring, that's why he want to be her bestfriend.

"Leo, who's that guy? Why are you scare of him?" Leo look at her, he's smile, "don't care about that." He continue eating.

"Please, Leo, tell me something!" said Anna pouting.

"Okay, he's my friend I mean my enemy. You don't have to know who's him, he's dangerous, he's in gang of the strongest gang, and also he's so cold to girl. He can hurt someone without any felling. That's why I don't want you to get in trouble." Now Anna understand. Leo continue eating same like Anna.

<COLD BOYFRIEND >

"Leo, you will take me home right?"

"Yes, but wait at parking, I'm going to toilet first." Anna nodded and wait for Leo.

At the other side, not that far from Anna someone seeing her with anger. He want to go to his car but he ignore. Anna catch his eyes. He remember when Anna make him embarrassed, he can't forget it. He go walk to Anna, with his smirk.