PROLOGUE

Author Note: I'm sorry for my bad English, I'll tell me if there's so many false💚

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I'm sorry, for losing you. I'm sorry for leaving you, all i want is make you happy. But i know, you didn't happy because of it."
-Leo Alexander Soul(JB)

"You leave me without permission. Cheating on me and telling me to forget you. Loving is easy, forgeting is hard. I'll wait for you, please comeback."
-Annastasya Maureen(Y/N)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I know I'm not perfect, I know I can't give you what you want, I know I always jealous at everything about you and her. But, you don't know that I love you right?

You hurt my feeling so deep. Broke it, crash it, crack it. Always like that, I think it's your routine. Your routine for hurting me everyday. Your mind always think about it, how to hurt me? How to make me broke? Isn't it?

I think you success doing that, I got nothing now. You took everything, everything that I have, even my heart too. You took it, just for her happiness.

"I know you hate me. But please just let me love you." I fall to the ground, crying like crazy. Shouting for his name. After that rain start to fall down.

"I don't know why you do this." I stand up, walk to wherever I go.

<COLD BOYFRIEND>

HI ALL THIS IS MY GOT7-JB IMAGINE STORY!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, OR MAYBE FOLLOW? HEHEHE PEACE 💚💚

!CAST!

<Cleo Kang lexander Soul>

Artist: Kang DanielAs: -JB non-identic twins

Artist: Kang Daniel
As: -JB non-identic twins.
-Anna bestfriend.

he loves cat, he has 5 cats in his house. Cleo love dancing and making music, he has a beautiful deep voice. In his age, his the youngest CEO. He has his own Entertainment.

He's so handsome, tall, playboy(?) I think not that playboy hehe, love eating, love swimming. Also he love touring. Sometimes when he's stress he will doing illegal street racing, and go to club. You can tell him, he's bad boy, cause he is.

<LEO ALEXANDER SOUL>

Artist: Im Jaebum A.K.A JB
Group: GOT7
As: -Hate Anna so bad.
-Cleo non-identical twin (as a bro).
-The handsome school thugs.

He's handsome, tall, rich, have a beautiful voice, he can do anything what he want. Omg, that's enough to all of you guys choose him to be you guys husband right?

But sometimes JB go to club for refreshing. He love doing illegal street racing, he's the strongest gangster. He love playing with gun. Love forcing people, he's the real playboy. But he doing that because he has the reason for it.

Btw JB loves cats, he has 3 cats in his house, okay Cleo has more. He loves animals so bad. Love eating, making music, dancing, and writing poem. He can do anything what he want, I told you guys before hahaha.

<ANNASTASYA MAUREEN>

Artists: yourselfAs: -Yugyeom Noona

Artists: yourself
As: -Yugyeom Noona.
-Mark younger sister.
-JB hater.
-Cleo bestfriend.
-Jinyoung childhood friend.

She's so hyperactive, love dancing. Sometimes Anna go singing, she love go out with her friend, hang out or watching movie. Anna can be possessive sometimes. She isn't belive in love.

She's 170cm tall, beautiful, cheerfull, cutie. She loves a lots of animal, ofc with cat. She has 5 cats and 2 dogs.

Btw, she's in a group, the group name is
(Your group name and your member, is up to you to choose), her role is a Leader, main vocal, lead dancer, visual.

<COLD BOYFRIEND>

💚!SEE YOU GUYS IN CHAPTER ONE!💚

Jungkiyu_
23 August 2019