I like you-cyrus

Y/n p.o.v.
It's a normal day of school. How nice. I'm not every popular. I barely have friends. If you see me with someone than I'm sure people will be shock. I have a lot of online friends which is so nice. But one of them they're special. Cyrus, he's so nice,funny,gives his opinion a LOT,and as a bonus he is very cute. I always talk to him lol.

Later in the day
I was done doing my homework for school so I decided to call cy on discord. "Hi," "hey y/n," "done anything fun today?" " just filmed," "nice," I took a sip of water "do you wanna play any games of just talk," "talk," "oh alright,"

Cyrus P.O.V.
I've liked her for so long why can't I just tell her?! "Y/n can confess something," "sure," she took a sip of water "well i um I like you a LOT," she stood there in shock "it's fine if you don't I-"  "I like you too cy don't worry," " well then I guess," "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "I would love too," she said smiling. Best day ever I thought.

This sucked butthole 😂💀(sorry for my language) sorry I haven't been posting 🥴😂. I'm running out of ideas. Also my friend is looking for a girlfriend 💀😂. I'm taking applications 😂. 
(The girl on the right) I look ugly in this picture 😂

12-14 only ⚠️ Things about herShe's nice,funny,sometimes can be mean (if you make her mad) she likes dogs,she play Minecraft and roblox 😂💀

12-14 only ⚠️
Things about her
She's nice,funny,sometimes can be mean (if you make her mad) she likes dogs,she play Minecraft and roblox 😂💀. If you want to send me a dm and say "hey your friend is cute let me talk to her," I would love that 😂. You can also message me from my number (865) 724-6765 🤠 I'll answer lol okay that's all I have to say bye love ya 🤪❤️.