just ask

Okay, I'm gonna go in detail for this dirty ass smut, so get your bible and holy water

Y/N P.O.V

I'm a little irritated with Benji. He's been really busy filming, and I just want him. I decided to do something to piss him off. I'm gonna tease his ass. (Okay wtf)

I decide to wear a tight v-neck shirt, and some booty shorts. He always gets turnt on when I wear shit like this. I fixed up my hair, and I was ready.

I went over to his house, and into his filming, and editing room, and there he was. He was editing a new facecam video that all the fangirls would go crazy over. He had his headphones on, so he didn't hear me come in. I lightly tapped on his shoulder. He quickly turned around, and his eyes widened but they quickly returned to their normal state. "Hey, Benji. What are you doing?" Obviously I know.

"Just editing a new video." He says.

"Cool." I respond walking towards his desk. I notice that he has a pen on it. I have the perfect idea. I put my hand on his desk, and quickly knocked it off. "Oops." I quickly say. "I'll grab that." I bend down leaving my legs standing. I turn my head around, and catch him staring. He notices, that I notice him, so he looks away. I grab the pen off the floor, and put it back on his desk. I lick my lips, and look at him. He looks so fucking hot.

"Benji, put on some music." I tell him.

"Sure thing." He goes on Spotify, and puts on Lil Loski. I start dancing around, and he just stares at me laughing. I walk towards him, and straddle his lap. I smashed my lips into his.

Our kiss was very passionate. Fuck teasing him. His face moved towards my neck, and his lips found my sweet spot. I let out a moan, and I can feel him grin. "Was your plan to tease me?" Benji asks.

"No." I mumble. He pulls away, and laughs. He can always tell when I'm lying.

"Don't lie, Y/N." He says looking at me in my eyes. "If you wanted to fuck you could've just asked." He blatantly says. Wow.

"Oh really?" I ask.

"Yes really." He smirks. "I'll fuck you." Oh my god. Did he just say that? He picks me up, and lays me on the bean bag in his editing room. His hands take off my shirt. He lands his kisses on my breasts, and unhooks my bra. "You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you." I giggle, and his kisses move further, and further down.

He reaches breasts, and I let out a small moan. He smiles at my reaction, and he starts to suck on my nipple, his tounge going around, and round.

"I'm gonna need you to stay quiet. My parents are home." I nod quickly, and cover my mouth. He kisses my belly, and reaches my pussy (sorry christian children). "You're panties are drenched. You're lucky you won't be needing them." He removes them slowly from my body. I'm practically begging to be eaten out at this point. My hips move up to face face. "I'll only let you speak this once. What do you want me to do?"

"Eat me out." I whisper.

"I don't think I can hear you, Y/N."

"I want to to eat my pussy." I nearly shout.

"Okay, princess." He immediately moved his tounge on my clit. Moving it around, and around.

"A-ah." I moan. He covers my mouth instantly.

"I know I'm good, but you need to be quiet. If you're not, I'm not gonna fuck your tight little pussy." He kept licking me, and then he pushed his tounge into me. His fingers rubbing my clit.

My eyes roll to the back of my head, and I clench my jaw trying not to moan.

"Mmm." Him moaning sent vibrations through me. I was pushed to the edge. He could tell I was reaching my high, because I was clenching. "Are you gonna cum? Cum for me."

I bite my lip harshly trying not to moan. He quickly plunges his fingers in me, and rubs against my gspot. I reached my high, and surprisingly didn't moan.

"Wow, you didn't moan at all. I for sure thought you would."

"Shut up!" I laugh. He takes off his clothes, and indeed the outline of his length through his boxers. I'm always so surprised when I see it. He takes his boxers off, and he lines up himslef to my entrance.

"Fuck me please." I beg.

"Cover you mouth." As soo as I covered my mouth, he pushed himself into me.

"Shit." He groans. "You're so fucking tight." He thrusts into me with quickly, and harshly.

"You're so big." I tell him.

"Tell me about it."

His thrusts get even harsher. He pulls out until only the tip is inside of me, and then slams back in. He does this everytime he thrusts. The sounds of out skin slapping fill the room. I clench around him, causing him to groan.

"If you keep doing that I won't last long." He struggles to say.

"Shh."

He thrusts start to get sloppier, and I start to clench.

"Benji, I'm gonna cum." I say softly.

"Me too." He groans. He thrusts so hard now, I start to see stars.

"God you're so wet, and tight." Those words sent me over the edge, and I came. He quickly pulled out, and pumped himself till he came over my belly. He lays down next to me, and I cuddle with him.

"Just ask, me to fuck you." He smiles.

"Oh I most certainly will now." He pulls me in for a quick kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy fuck, I've never written anything like that. Made me feel weird to write it, but whatevs. I'll do it for you dirty folks. Follow me uwufordays. Check out my Gilbert Blythe story. K love you bye.