Chapter 1

Jiwoo didn't know where she was, everything around her was white, and nobody was to seen. She started walking forward untill she saw a figure standing alone, she began to approach it slowly, 1 step, 2steps, 3steps and suddenly the figure turned around. It was a girl with long beautiful dark hair, Jiwoo couldn't tell who she was or if she knew her from somewhere. "Who are you?", Jiwoo asked hoping for answer, but the girls mouth didn't move. "What's your name?", Hopeless Jiwoo asked again, but this time Jiwoo could see the girls mouth open. "I'm H- JIWOO WAKE UP!". The loud shouts were familiar she knew this voice from somewhere."Jiwoo, you will be late for the first day of school!". She opened her eyes slowly still feeling tired."What time is it?". Her mom pushed her out of the bed. "Time for you to wake up and get ready". Jiwoo sighed as she sat down and got thrown her clothes in the face making her fall down again. "I see you downstairs in ten minutes", Her mom said and left. Jiwoo loves her mom, she is supportive of her just sometimes Jiwoo wishes she could just stay in bed all day, but not today. Today is her first time visiting her new school, she is excited and nervous, because it's an all girls-school, but hopefully she will find some friends, and everything will go alright."Are you   excited?", Her mom asked handing her, Jiwoo's favorite bowl with rainbows and unicorns on it."Yeah, I hope to find some friends", Jiwoo said as she poured milk in her bowl and later on the cereals."Who does that?". Jiwoo stopped eating and looked at her mom."Does what?". She pointed on her bowl, but Jiwoo didn't get the hint."Pour milk before the cereals". Jiwoo shrugged it off and continued eating."It's better, so later on I can drink the milk". Jiwoo's mom let it go, and they made their way to the car."Don't forget to put your seatbell on". Jiwoo rolled her eyes, as if she would forget it. And they made their way to Jiwoo's new school. Jiwoo got out and saw alot of girls entering, but who else would enter it's an all girls-school. Jiwoo didn't have anything against it, because she liked girls no she loved girls, but she never came out to her mom nor dad. Jiwoo's thoughts vanished when somebody hugged her from behind."Jiwoo!". The girl smiled and hugged her more tightly."I can't believe we going to the same school", She said more cheerfully, but she always had this bright personality and wore purple alot. Jiwoo and her knew eachother since middle school they were close friends, because of their bright and happy personalities."Yerim! How? Didn't you say you would go to normal school?"."This is normal too, just with more girls". Jiwoo knew about Yerim's sexuality and so did Yerim, they never had any secrets between eachother, well just only one, but she doesn't need to know it."Be happy, atleast now you will have someone to hang with", Yerim said as they made their way to the new school. It was Jiwoo's second subject and she had to get her books from the lockers, luckily there wasn't alot of people around, until she bumped into someone."Sorry, I wasn't looking", a blonde and about Jiwoo's height girl said."It's okay it was my fault, I wasn't looking either", Jiwoo apologized and the girl nod."Excuse me, what's your name?", The girl asked."Jiwoo, yours?"."Chaewon. Nice to meet you, Jiwoo". And she walked away. Everything went great, Jiwoo got to hang with Yerim and had alot of fun. Jiwoo checked her phone."Sorry, sweetie. I can't pick you up, I'm busy, but I hope you brought an umbrella with you, because it's raining -xoxo mom". Jiwoo looked outside the window and it was pouring the worst part is, she didn't bring an umbrella with her that means walking home and getting wet, she sighed and went to the exit. Jiwoo sighed as she was about to open the door, but she felt something, a hand, she turned around quickly."You sure, you wanna walk home without umbrella while it's raining?", A dark haired girl with beautiful long hair said, and Jiwoo couldn't stop herself from checking the girl out. "I know my leather jacket and jeans look good, but you didn't answer my question", The girl chuckled and Jiwoo loved her smile no Jiwoo loved everything about her."I forgot my umbrella"."That's okay we can share mine". She took the umbrella out and opened the door for Jiwoo, The dark haired girl lead the way and Jiwoo just followed her."We are here"."How do you know where I live?". But the dark haired girl didn't answer she just laughed it off."Go inside, don't want your mom to worry.", The dark haired girl said and was about to leave, but Jiwoo isn't letting her go, not without knowing her name."I'm Jiwoo, and you?", Jiwoo shouted hoping she would hear."Ha Sooyoung.", The dark haired girl said and left and Jiwoo clearly knew who she was.

author- idk what this is