Chapter 2

"How was school, sweetie.", Jiwoo's mother asked, while she was preparing dinner."I met Yerim, it turns out we are going to the same school.", Jiwoo said."It's great to know, you can always invite her. Your father and I miss her".

Yerim always visited them, they had sleepovers and did girly stuff together. It was always three of them Yerim,Jungeun and Jiwoo, but there was something they didn't know about Jiwoo, she liked a girl from their middle school and Jungeun was good friends with her.

Jiwoo finished dinner and went to her room, locking the door so everyone would leave her alone with her thoughts."I can't believe Sooyoung transferred to an all-girls school.", Jiwoo sighed into the pillow she was hugging.

** 2years ago **
"So, did you find someone you like?", Yerim asked smiling brightly, her smile shines more than the sun."No, I told you I'm not looking for someone at this moment.", Jiwoo answered annoyed, but in reality she liked someone.

It was hard not to like her, she was one of those girls who enters the school and all attention is on her, but Jiwoo wasn't like them she didn't want to pay attention to only her, because of how she looks. Jiwoo wanted to like the girl that was hidden on the inside, the one that would cry, have her own problems and not act like everything is alright. But Jiwoo knew it would never happen, all she could do is just ask Jungeun about her since they were good friends.

"HA SOOYOUNG I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!", a girl screamed when Sooyoung entered the school, and like always all attention was on her. Jiwoo could feel the jealousy when Sooyoung was walking the school hallway and everyone screamed for her but she turned around, because she didn't want Sooyoung to think she was one of them.

Some time passed and Jiwoo was happy that school finally ended. Jiwoo left school and walked home. School was close to where she lived so there was no point for her mom to drive her."Need some company?", Jiwoo turned around in shock just to freeze when she saw who was standing next to her, she could see her mouth move but all she was focusing on right now was the girls lips and didn't pay much attention to what she was saying, but it's not like Jiwoo cared, she needs to play it cool to show her she is not in love with her like everyone at school."I'm sorry, what did you say? I was spacing out.", Jiwoo said while playing with her fingers trying to calm herself down."I just wanted to walk you home.", the girl smiled, and all Jiwoo knew was that this smile is one of her favourites."Ofcourse if you okay with it, don't wanna bother you.", she added trying to make Jiwoo more comfortable, but she didn't have to, because Jiwoo knew the answer already."You can walk me, no worries. My house is close so it won't take long.", Jiwoo lead the way, while smiling the whole time they walked.

"We're here.", Jiwoo said as they both stood infront of her house."Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm Sooyoung.", the girl said and Jiwoo chuckled quietly it's not like she doesn't know who she is, everyone in their school knows her."I'm Jiwoo, nice to meet you.", Jiwoo said while shaking her hand."It was nice walking with you.", Jiwoo broke the silence."And I hope we can do it again.", Sooyoung smiled politely. And at this point Jiwoo wanted just to jump or tell her she liked her ever since they started going to middle school, but she knew she couldn't do it. It would ruin what they started, and Jiwoo doesn't want to ruin it. Jiwoo just nod in agreement and Sooyoung waved her last goodbye before she left. Jiwoo watched her leave and knew this is not the last time she will be seeing her.

** now **
Jiwoo was lying down hugging the pillow and thinking about Sooyoung, this girl drove her crazy."Jiwoo!!! There is someone at the door.", Jiwoo stood up and fixed herself."I'm coming.", she said and went downstairs.

She couldn't believe her eyes."Did you miss me?", the blonde and tall girl said as she opened her arms for Jiwoo, so she could hug her."Ofcourse I did!", Jiwoo said excited running into her arms and hugging her tightly."I heard you going to an all-girls school.", the blonde said with a wink."Just stop, it's not like I will fall for every girl there."."Someone is confident, did you come out to your mom yet?"."Be quiet! She doesn't know yet.", Jiwoo tried to escape from the hug while the blonde was holding her more tightly."Where you going, I missed my bestfriend can't I hug her longer?", Jiwoo laughed at her words."Since when is Jungeun this clingy, and I can't breath.", Jiwoo said and Jungeun let her go."Because unlike you I got with someone.", Jungeun crossed her arms smiling proudly."What?!", Jiwoo looked shocked at her, Jungeun was always the type to play hard to get. It suprising that she let someone into her heart."And you didn't tell me?"."I did now, and it happened not long time ago... Her name is Jinsoul.", Jungeun smiled while mentioning the girls name and Jiwoo could see she was happy and in love."I'm happy for you. And if she makes you happy, I'm happy too.", Jungeun faked wiping away her tears and hugged Jiwoo again.

Jiwoo was lying in bed thinking about everything what happened, Yerim is going to the same school with her, Jungeun having a girlfriend and Sooyoung walking her home still remembering where she lives. She couldn't believe all those things, it's like a dream come true and she knew this isn't the end, with that Jiwoo fell asleep and knew there was more things to come.