Chapter 3 Meeting the people

The masked man got his coffee then went and sat down on the recliner closest to the wide screen. He put the coffee down and picked up a controller. Instead of stead of getting up and walking like normal human being, I crawled over to him like a cat and curled up by his chair, he didn't even notice me. I looked up and stuttered "h..hi", he finally looked at me, pausing his game and said "sup" in a deep voice, then resumed playing. In his voice, I could hear he was annoyed. I asked him simply "what's your name" he replied in his deep tone "Cry". I looked at him with a blank stare. " what's this ?" I asked simply pointing towards the T.V, he just said, "I'll be back" then got up and walked to where Minx was in the kitchen. I heard them talk a bit, a little anger in Cry's voice, he then said "Fine" in a agitated tone and walked back to me. He put his hand out and said "Welcome Crule". I stood up, shaking his hand, " thanks" I said in a low voice, I was kinda scared, it seemed the only person that wanted me to stay was Minx and I couldn't help but think, why was she so excited. I looked at cry and he seemed a little pissed, "why d-" he was cut off by a husky voice that has a southern tone to it " wait till everyone wakes up,Cry", me and Cry both looked at the direction of the voice. "Okay Ken" Cry said, his voice was back to his soothing tone. "So uhh..your ken?" I asked the man, he had on a red t shirt and was in his boxers, he also was very built it seemed. Before I could see his face, he saw Minx and ran back to his room that was on the bottom floor. After a second he came back out with a pair of pajama pants on, "yeah I am Ken, and you are" he said looking at me, "Crucial" I replied. "Well it's nice to meet you", he said, standing in front of me with his hand out, I was barely to his chest, when i looked up, I saw his face, it had a fuzzy beard going from ear to ear and he had a manly figure. I shook his hand, he smiled then went and sat down on the chair next to Cry, picking up a controller along the way. They began to play a game together, I wanted to go outside but, worrying that they would think I left so, I stayed there curled up like a cat on the floor beside Cry's chair. Minx walked towards me and said "you okay" in a very sweet voice still in here British tone, I looked up with a worried face "yeah" I replied, she frowned saying " sit by me on the couch, so I can talk to you" I nodded lifting myself off the floor. I sat by her and she said " I can't ask yet ether but, if when everyone is up you need to tell the truth okay" I nodded for yes, she warped her arms around me and gave me a hug as I blushed badly. I then lied my head on her shoulder and watched as time went by and Cry and Ken continued to play.

It was finally time, everyone was awake playing games on the big screen laughing and having fun, I was still being held by Minx, I asked her " uhh...m.m.Minx" shocked that she was still hugging me, "yeesss" she said, "can I touch your uhhhh. Your h.hair?"I asked, face turning red as I thought, you fucking freak Crucial, why would you ask that, she then replied "sure" happily releasing some of the grip she had around me to move a piece of her hair so that it flopped in front of her face, she then smiled as I touched her hair, feeling the purple highlights, "are these real" I said in a shocked voice, she giggled and said "yes" then nodded softly so she wouldn't pull her hair which I was still playing with. "Okay everybody I need your attention..." It was that blond Sweden, Minx then let go of me, as I let go of her hair,she then stood up walking to the group that has formed in the center of the room. They started to mumble, I got worried. "Crucial, come here" Minx commanded me, and I obeyed going and standing by her side. "So Crucial, why were you in our house" the blond sweaden asked me, I then explained to all of them," I was living in a ally, I got hungry and woke up at around twelve o'clock, it was pouring rain so I ran and got to your neighborhood. I started wondering through the backyards of houses then I saw your back door cracked open. I was just hungry." I almost started crying, then Minx hugged me, "well we talked about it and we wanted to know if you would want to live with us" the blond asked me with a half smile, I looked at them and the rest all had a smile, I looked at Minx and she nodded. "You guys sure you want me to live here, I don't want to be a burden." They looked at each other and one said, " well we do like compony, and it seems Minx has grown fawn of you" in a manly voice but energetic tone, Minx blushed a rose red color and yelled "shut it Mark!" letting her British voice get the best of her. " uh...Minx can you introduce me to your friends at least?" I asked, her face still red, from the statement, " oops, I almost forgot" smiling and pointing to each of her friends, telling me who they are, " that's Felix" she pointed towards the blond sweaden, he grinned "or as all of this guys call me, peeeeeeewwwwwwdiiiieeeeppppiiieeee, or pewdiepie" he said, I smiled holding in a laugh. She moved on giggling a bit, "this is R-" she got cut off with a deep voice that said quickly" Cryaotic, or Cry for short." It was the guy in a mask, " sorry about this morning I just was mad that you broke into our home." He said, "it's okay it was my fault" I told him. "This is..Mark" she continued on saying his name in a sorta angry voice, he laughed "hi" shaking my hand, he was the same height as me, maybe a bit taller then me but he was very muscular, he was wearing a black tee-shirt with a giant red M on it, "hello" I said back, shaking his hand as well. "This is Ken" Minx continued on, "hello" me and Ken shook hands agian."and lastly here's" she said before getting cut off again, "Marzia " the Italian girl said, she had long gold brown hair and she said "nice hair Crucial" pointing at my frizzed out hair which went down a bit past my shoulders. I blushed and said "hi". Minx then said "well that's all of us, were your family" I looked at her and a smile went across my face. I was then bear hugged by Ken and everyone laughed, I warped my arms around him from pure joy and lifted him in the air as I did Minx, everyone then just said "wow" in sync with each other, I realized that I was doing it again and I put him down, he looked at me surprised but with a grin on his face and said" wow your more stronger then you look". I smiled and everyone went back to there normal routine. Except minx who called me to her room. I walk to her room only to be shocked at what I find.