The Party

Nagito and Hinata set foot in the Titty Typhoon, after a 20-minute-or-so walk. Upon enterance, they were greeted by Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess from a faraway European country named Novoselic. Sonia was dressed in a usual girls' attire, despite being royalty. 

"Greetings, Hajime! As well as you, Nagito." Sonia clapped her hands in delight to see the two boys. Nagito nodded as Hajime spoke for the both of them.

"Thanks, Sonia. Good to see you too." Hinata's eyes shifted to her shoulders, which carried four hamsters of different shapes, sizes and colors "Aren't those Gundham's hamsters?" 

Sonia put a finger to her mouth, "Shh! I wish to surprise Gundham! Do not tell him!" Sonia giggled and headed over to a table with a plenty amount of food on it. Hajime and Nagito just shrugged as they could hear Gundham's shouting from the back of the room. 

"MY FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION...! I AM NOT IN CONTACT WITH MY FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!" 

Ibuki, being the Ultimate Musician, was performing her heart out on stage, blurting out words that could not be understood. Hiyoko, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, was doing her own thing on the same stage. Most of the people in the room were their fellow students, and everyone knew each other. 

Some people were willing to dance in front of the stage, but most were just chatting to their hearts' content with the other students. 

"Hajime! Let's go dance!" Nagito shouted cheerfully as he dragged Hajime with him by the collar. This is my chance to hang out with Hinata-kun...like a normal person!

"Ack-! N-nagito...!" Hajime chocked at his pulling, but Nagito did not yield "My...neck...!" 

Nagito shook his head, "Hinata-kun! We're going to dance to Ibuki's music!" He laughed as Hinata gave up trying to escape from his grip. 

Nagito set Hajime down in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by the other students who didn't pay too much attention. 

"Hinata-kun! What dance would you like me to do?" Nagito asked, a wide smile on his face. Hinata looked the slightest bit up at Nagito, him being 5'10.5" and Nagito being 5'11". Hinata didn't want to dance at all, but he didn't want to upset his friend. 

Hinata sighed and came up with the first thing that popped in his mind, "Uh...Crab?" 

Nagito's eyes lit up, "CRAB!" Nagito pointed to Ibuki's playing "CRAB!" 

Ibuki nodded as "Under The Sea" began to play. Hinata stood with a shocked face as Nagito began to dance around like a crab. 

Hinata could feel his eyes bleeding. He didn't actually think Nagito would dance like a crab, let alone Ibuki playing music to it.

"Do you like my crab dance, Hinata-kun?" Nagito asked, snapping his fingers like a crab. Hinata grabbed Nagito and set his hands down. 

"P-please stop, Nagito." Hinata managed to get out in embarrassment. 

"Oh no, was my crab dance not good?" Nagito asked, worried that he had upset Hajime with his unimpressive interpretation of a crab. 

"No...it was fine. L-let's just dance to something else." Hinata shook his head as he blushed. 

Nagito nodded, "Okay Hinata-kun! What should I dance to?" 

"Uh...I...don't know...sorry..." Hinata sighed, mumbling "I don't know what you can dance to." 

"Oh...that's kinda upsetting. I was hoping to please you, Hajime." Nagito slumped down, disappointed that he could not impress his senpai Hinata. 

"N-no! Don't feel bad. I'm already having fun." Hinata laughed nervously, not wanting Nagito to feel bad about himself. 

Nagito looked down at Hajime, "That's a lie...no one has fun with a lowly bug like me." His eyes teared up as Nagito ran out, not wanting to face Hinata. 

"N-no! Nagito! Come back!" Hinata yelled after him, carelessly bumping into every person at the party. 

Despite the sunny skies when they arrived, Hajime had stepped into the rain, going after Nagito. The white-haired boy was standing in the rain, getting wet in every inch of his body. Because of this, he was fairly easy to find. 

"Na...nagito!" Hajime panted, resting behind him. Nagito's back was the Hajime, refusing to make eye contact. Hajime grabbed his shoulders and spun him around. 

"Nagito." Hinata repeated, locking eyes with his. They were bloodshot with tears. "What was that? Why did you run out like that?" 

Nagito broke his gaze, looking downwards. He stayed silent. 

"Nagito...please answer me." Hinata grabbed both of his hands and held them down, fearing he would try to run away again. They both blushed at his gesture. 

"Hinata-kun...I..." Nagito sighed a bit "...just want to...make you happy." 

"W-what? I don't understand." Hinata replied. Nagito smiled a little as he shook his head. 

"Everyone...on the island. They make you so happy...I've been watching. But you don't smile the same when you're with me. It's...fake." 

The two stood in the rain, in silence. Words ran through the boys' heads, wondering what the other would say.