20| ending

•••

"yunjin-ah !" i called you as i ran to you.

you turn to me, with a huge smile on your face, you welcomed me in a hug. i inhaled your scent—my favorite scent, as you pull away.

"oppa, i was early today !" you grinned, you're so proud you came early.

"did you missed me that much ? for the ms. latecomer be this early ?" i chuckled as i held your cheek.

you glare at me whenever i call you names. i just apologized as i pinched your cheeks.

"at least, i'm earlier than you." you scoffed.

i smiled as i watch you.

i reach my hand out to you—you look at it and then looked at me as to ask what.

"i'm sorry, i'm late." my smile grew wider.

"i'll treat you. we'll get to do whatever you want." i offered.

she suddenly smirked. this girl..

"whatever i want ?" she asked to make sure of it.

i nod defeatedly.

she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the mall. with her hand up—she pointed somewhere i don't know and then shouted.

"off to watch horror movies !" she exclaimed.

i suddenly turned pale.

you looked back, with a playful smile, you reached to peck my lips.

"my peace offering in advance to you." you winked as pulled me to the cinemas.

i just shake my head knowing i'll probably gonna have nightmares after this movie. you knew i'm easily scared and you do this to me.

"be thankful that i love you." i pouted.

"thank you for loving me." you look back—without me expecting, you just said those words that for sure made my ears red.

god, i love you so much, yunjin.

°°°

i finally published this after making this so long ago

i finally published this after making this so long ago. i was planning to publish this after finishing "mine" but i kinda grew impatient lol but anywayssss thank you for reading :)))) i hope you enjoy and leave a vote if you do ;)