Its Summer

You walked out of your classroom with Eddie, Bill and Richie. They were talking about Stan's bar mitzvah but you were zoning out. You couldn't stop thinking about a certain boy. "They slice the tip of his dick off" You looked at Eddie. "What are you guys talking about?" They all chuckled and ignored you. Stanley eventually caught up with you guys but you were staring at the bowers gang. Victor saw you and smirked. You immediately looked away and kept walking.

You got out of the school and dumped your back pack out into the garbage. "Best feeling ever," said Stan. Richie chuckled and said, "Try tickling your pickle for the first time."
"So what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?"
"I Start my training."
"Training for what?"
"Street fighter."
"Is that really how you wanna spend your summer? Inside of an arcade?"
"Better then spending it in your
Mom." Richie put his hand up to high five Stanley but Stanley rejected and put his hand down. "We could go to the quarry." Stanley waited for answers. Billy cut anyone off from answering by saying, "Guys we can go to the b-barrens."

You were about to saying something when Eddie pointed out Betty Ripsons mom. "Does she really except to see her walk out of the school?"
"I don't know."
"As if she's been  hiding out in HomeEc for weeks."
"Do you think they'll find her?"
"Yea dead in a ditch, all decomposed , covered in worms and maggots, smelling like eddies mom's underwear." You looked at Richie and glared slightly, you about to say something when Billy spoke, "She's not dead, she's missing"
"Sorry bill, she's missing."

You giggled when you all started walking away and Richie said, " You know the barrens are that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water." You giggling stopped when bowers and his friends came over to you. Bowers pushed Richie causing him to run into Eddie. "Nice frisbee, flamer." Patrick took Stanley's yamaka and threw it in the window of a passing school bus.

"Boys, boys, boys! I thought I told you to leave the hot ones for me." Henry roughly grabbed your chin and stared at you. "Hey Henry...I thought we agreed ." You looked over to the boy who spoke. Victor. Henry pushed you making you fall, and started walking away. "You s-s-suck bowers!" Billy yelled making Eddie tell him to shut up.

"You s-s-say something b-b-b-Billy" You stood up quickly and almost got in front of Bill. "You got a free ride this year because of your little brother. Rides over denbrough." Henry licked his hand and wiped it on bills face then walked away. "A-a-are you okay y/n?" You nodded and looked over to Victor. He smiled apologetically and kept walking. "I'll see you guys later. I'm finally gonna go swimming." You ran off and got on your bike. You could slightly hear them calling that they would join up with you. You ignored them and went as fast as you could to get past the bowers gang.

As you were peddling you were ran into and pushed over. "Mike?" He got up quickly. "I'm so sorry."
"It's okay but what were you running from?" You looked down the alley where mike came from. "Bowers." Mike started running. You got back on your bike but stared at Victor for a minute. Your daydream was cut short from a car horn. Henry had his head out the window of butch car. "Are you gonna move or we gonna have to run you over?" You rolled your eyes and started biking again.

Victors POV:
I pointed at y/n. "Follow her." Henry looked at me and raised his eyebrow . Butch just started driving. I really like this girl. I just have this feeling that I can't let anything happen to her. Henry would never understand. That's probably why he got mad when i asked him not to bully her.

Butch finally came to a stop and I quickly got out. "Victor where the hell are you going."
"Don't worry about it Henry, I'll meet up with you later." I slid down the side of the hill and followed behind y/n silently. She was so pretty, even from behind. She stopped by some cliff and started getting undressed. I blushed and looked away. "Do you always follow people?" She giggled. I looked up and blushed brighter. "N-no. Do you always get into you underwear and jump off cliffs?" She nodded and grabbed my hand. "You should jump with me" I stared at her. "Are you serious?" She smiled and nodded.

"Your insane" she frowned slightly as I said this. "I love it." Her frown disappeared and she walked towards the edge. I got undressed and walked towards her. She smiled and a me. "Sorry."
"For what?"
"This." As she said this she pushed me. "HOLY SHIT!" I hit the water and was immediately freezing. She jumped in shortly after. I chuckled. "Oooh your dead..!" She giggled and started swimming away.

Time skip~~
Bills POV:
After y/n had ran off and said she was going swimming we got the losers club and we're gonna go surprise her. We all walked up to the cliff and all of us were confused when we seen two outfits and heard a guys voice. I looked over the edge and laughed. "Y/n is here with victor criss!!" Everyone looked over the edge. Richie glared. "What the hell is she doing with that asshole!"

Authors note~~~~
Hi, so this was pretty much just a test chapter thing but it was suggested in a different book if you wanna see more chapters just say so.