Ch. 10 Niall's 'New Friend'

I had everything packed up.

"Emily. We're leaving now! Hurry and get on the bus." Harry grabs one of my three bags.

I hadn't really talked to Niall since last night when I was released.

The Doctor was unsure about letting me go but I promised I would come back to see him and Nurse Ariane if I needed help.

I smile at Harry. Louis helps me onto the bus. I see Niall with his arm wrapped around a really pretty girl. Louis shrugs.

"Tell you later." Louis mouths. I nod and put on a fake smile. Harry shows me my bunk. I put my suitcases above the bunk.

"Niall's new girlie friend is Alexis. The week you were in a coma..." Harry and Louis begin.

"A week?" My eyes widen.

"Yes..." Louis puts a hand on my shoulder.

"She's the girl that went out with Nialler before you. They kind of met up again and are dating." Harry whispers.

I shrug,

"Glad he got over me do fast."

"It'll be okay Emerson. They won't last too long." Louis assures me. I shake my head.

The boys lead me out of the room and into the living room. Alexis and Niall are sucking faces.

"Ew. PDA!" Louis shrieks. They pull apart and blush. Niall wraps his arms around Alexis and pulls her in for a 'Horan Hug'. I wince.

I'm not going to make a big deal of the two. I'm not going to go cry because I'm depressed. I just put one of my many fake smiles on and sit next to Zayn.

Zayn wraps an arm around me. Niall looks mad. I furrow my brows.

"Can I talk to you alone, Em?" Zayn asks. I stand up. He twirls me around and I follow after him.

I glance back at a furious Niall, and a confused Alexis. She probably doesn't realize I was the infamous Emily Kostas.

Zayn brings me to the bunk room.

"Emily. Do you want to make a plan?" Zayn whispers.

"What kind of plan?" I smile.

"One to make Niall dump Alexis." Zayn laughs.

"Why?" I shrug.

"She's mean and the lads and I, besides Nialler, hate her." Zayn whisper yells.

"I dunno. When she shows a sign of meanness to me or any of you guys, which will probably be when Niall is out of the room, we'll form a plan to get rid of her." I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows.

"Okay let's get the other three in on the plan." Zayn puts his hand on my back. We go back out to the living room and sit down. Niall stands up and goes to the bathroom.

"I hate you all. Especially you, Emily." Alexis crosses her arms.

"That's nice." I smirk. Zayn nods to me. I nod back. Zayn gets up and whispers in Liam's ear, Liam whispers to Louis, and Louis whispers to Harry. They nod.

I glance over to Alexis. She is busy texting. What a fake. It's not like I was jealous, I just was as protective over Niall as he was over me. I knew she would hurt him and was using him for the fame.

Luckily word hadn't got out that we broke up or that he was with Alexis.

They didn't no why I was in the hospital either. Good thing too. They'd probably think I was an attention hog. Which unlike Alexis, I wasn't.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I told the guys the plan. They agreed. The bathroom door opens. I walk over to Niall and shush him.

"What's wrong Zayn?" He asks. I shush him again and drag him to the corner to eavesdrop.

"So Alexis, do you even like Niall?" Harry asks.

"No and I hate you all. Especially Emily."

"Again, that's nice." Emily nods

"So why are you with him? You know he's a bit sensiti..." Emily was interrupted.

"A bit of a baby that is!," Alexis laughs. "I like money, and fame. Who cares about love?"

I look over to a hurt Niall.

"You know what Alexis! I've had enough of you. Niall is one of my best mates and your just hurting his self-esteem. Especially when he finds out. It's not cool Alexis." Emily screams.

"Yeah we're going to tell Nialler." Louis stands up.

"You don't have to Lou. Alexis. Just lea...." Niall comes around the corner.

Alexis stands up frightened.

"No Niall I knew you were there the whole time. It was just a...." Alexis begins.

"Just grab your bags and go Alexis." Liam says calmly. Niall frowns.

"No. Not unless Niall asks me to leave." Alexis crosses her arms. Emily leaves to the bunk room and comes back with four bags. She throws them at Alexis.

"Go. Now. Before I punch you in the face." Emily opens the tour bus door. She throws Alexis's suit cases out the door. Her stuff flies everywhere.

Fans are chanting our names. Security holds the fan girls back while Emily pushes Alexis off the bus and into the madness of fans.

Emily's P.O.V.

Wow.

She.

Was.

Mean.

"Emily, you didn't have to do that." Niall shrugs

"We formed this plan and knew if she was mean to us when you were gone, which she was, then she was fake." I blush.

"Thanks anyway guys." Niall chows down on an open bag of chips.

****

"Guys! That concert was awesome!" I smile and hug Louis.

"I got at least five carrots thrown at me though." Louis sighs.

"I got a lace brazier thrown at me." Harry holds up the bra. Niall and I giggle.

"Well that's always nice. Now you don't have to go to Victoria's Secret to buy one for yourself!" I hold the bra up to Harry's chest. The boys, besides an angry Harry, double over laughing,

"That's not funny." Harry crosses his arms.

"Yes. It. Is." Zayn rolls on the floor laughing.

"Stop being such a baby Harry!" I wipe a happy tear away from my face. Yes, I was tearing up. It was because I was laughing so hard.

"Sorry Em. I get it. It's a joke not a dick. I shouldn't take it so hard." Harry jokes.

*A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it!*