Chapter 12

Chapter 12

***A month later***

Melody's P.O.V.

It has passed a month since the events of me starting to date Shane and Katherina starting to date James. We're like in... October? November? I don't even know! All I know is that I'm so in love with my crazy and amazing Shane and that this has been the best month of my entire life!

We have been going out a lot, we help each other with homework, he's always by my place although I've never been to his... Strange, I know. But my house is nearer to the school than his, so it's easier to come here. But I'm planning to go there soon. Especially because it's going to be Evelina's anniversary soon and Shane says she'll probably plan a sleepover at their house and will probably invite Katherina and I.

And since the weather is most probably going to be cold by then, I will have no problems in wearing a long-sleeved pajama shirt to hide my wings.

I'm so happy Evelina's birthday is not somewhere during Summer because that would make things so much harder since my Summer pajamas are all shorts and tops.

So, Shane and I are now at my house, and he's helping me with my Maths homework. I really need help to do it, Maths is not for me, believe me.

          Melody: Ok, it's finished. - I said relieved after finally completing the last exercise.

          Shane: And who helped you with it? - he asked me with a small smile and I made a funny thinking expression.

          Melody: I honestly have no idea. Do you know who helped me, I can't remember! - I joked making him laugh. Oh, he looks so sexy when he laughs...

          Shane: Yes, I know who it was. I think it was that amazing, gorgeous, very intelligent and very sexy vampire, Shane, do you know him? - he said innocently with a smirk and I rolled my eyes with a chuckle. He can be so full of himself...

          Melody: Yes, I do. He happens to be my boyfriend. - I said pecking him on the lips.

          Shane: Oh really? You must be a very lucky girl then. - he said with a smirk, pecking me back and I giggled.

          Melody: I am. - I said as I stared lovingly into his beautiful blue eyes and he stared back at me the same way.

He then began to caress my left cheek and suddenly leaned in to give me a long gentle kiss to which I kissed back as gentle.

          Shane: Well, I bet he's an even more lucky guy to have you as his girlfriend. - he said with a loving smile before crashing his lips on mine.

We hungrily kissed each other in a very steamy environment, if you know what I mean...

But suddenly the front door opened and Katherina and James came in.

          Katherina: Hey, look who's in here instead of being in a bedroom - she joked making James laugh. Shane and I quickly ended the kiss as our cheeks flushed red at her comment.

          Melody: Well, if it isn't the two lovebirds. - I said as I got my Maths notebook and book, a tad mad at those two for interrupting the moment - So, you guys going to the bedroom or you want to stay here?

          Katherina: I guess we'll go to the bedroom. You two are very well installed in here so... - she joked making James laugh and Shane and I blush again.