Chapter 1 "The Fall"

Frisk closed her book and sighed smiling. This was the 100th time in the last hour she had read the legend. Why? No one really knows, not even Frisk herself. She hoped that maybe, if the legend was real she would save all the Owls and Haggsfiends. 

"Frisk!" her father called. She looked at the time, it was time to get ready for school, she groaned. Most people would think that Frisk just didn't want to go to school, that was not the reason. Frisk was teased a lot for her strange love of the legend. Kids would often try and scare Frisk with Owl or Haggsfiend masks, it never worked on Frisk though. Her dad wasn't much better, he didn't shun her for liking the legend, but he would tell her things like, "Ya know Frisk, they stared it. We just ended it." too which frisk would roll her eyes and walk out of the room. 

Frisk, again sighed not out of liking for her book however, but for what she planed to do instead of walking to school. She was going to climb Mt.Ebbot.

----Time skip---- 

She was almost out of breath by the time she go to the top. "Why do mountains have to be so big!" Frisk groaned as she reached the top. She looked a head of her to see a large hole, curiosity bubbled inside of Frisk, quickly she walked to it. But when she got to close she tripped over a root she hadn't seen, and fell into the hole. Down, down, down she fell.

(Hello Moon stones sorry this is so short I just wanted to publish something. Any who next book of mine to be updated will be either the Wilson X reader or Wings so look forward to that if you like either of 'em. Till the next chapter or book!)