Chapter 5

**Bethany's P.O.V**

The day is finally here. I'm finally telling Bobby that Agatha likes him. I've been so confused all day. Should I really do it? It would break Agatha's heart if Bobby doesn't like her back and she finds out I told him. But it would be wrong if I didn't tell him, too. If I tell him, then maybe he'll realize he's in love with her too.

I haven't seen him all day. I keep thinking about that dream I had about Bobby a couple of nights ago. I really hope I'm not starting to like him. I mean Bobby is really sweet, but at the same time he could be really mean and annoying. He also has this really cute walk where he like waddles, but at the same time it's really annoying and weird. He has really nice golden curls, but then I just wish he would straighten his hair and do something with it. I'm clearly conflicted.

Maybe I don't really like him. I'm just to starting to see why Agatha likes him. That's all it is.....I hope.

I really don't understand why I haven't seen him yet. It's almost the end of the lunch period. I'm waiting for him next to his locker. He always goes to his locker before his next class. I'm just standing here,thinking and worrying. How should I say this? Maybe I should practice. "Hey,Bobby Agatha likes you!". No, that doesn't sound right. How about 'Hey Bobaroo, how's your day?You know Agatha likes you, right?'. Ok that sounded worse than the first one. Wait. Oh no.

I see him. He's walking towards me. He sees me, he obviously sees me staring at him. He's coming closer. If I run now, what would he do? Would he run after me? Oh my gosh, that would be so cute!.....NO! You have to tell him! Sisters before misters. Tell him about Agatha in a smooth way. He'll realize they're meant to be. I'll be the maid of honor and it'll all be ok. He's coming closer. Oh gosh! Alright, Bethany pull it together. It's just Bobby. He's been your best friend for years. Pull it together.

"Hey Beth", Bobby said really calmly.

"H-Hi Bobby". I sound like a mess.

"What's up? You look kind of nervous."

"No. It's not that I'm nervous. I just need to tell you something really important and I'm not sure how to put it."

"C'mon Beth, it's me. You know you can tell me anything"

"Okay." I took a really deep breath and took a step forward. "Before I say this, I want you to keep in mind that I'm serious." He nodded. I continued, "Bobby, I'm not sure if you noticed but Agatha...may sort of....like you. (Pause) Who am I kidding? I'm just gonna say it. Agatha likes you! She has since the fourth grade! And I know you like her back! Just make some sort of move with her. I felt the need to tell you so I did. " I took another deep breath and waited for a response. His face was surprisingly...blank. About 30-40 seconds went by until he finally spoke.

"Oh." Bobby said and then he started to walked away.

Did he just say oh? I know he couldn't have said that!

"Oh?OH?! I may have just risked my entire friendship with Agatha for you to say oh?!", I screamed after him. He just kept walking.

"Bobby! Bobby turn around and look at me! Look at me now!"

Bobby wouldn't stop. I grabbed him and turned him around. Then, all of a sudden, he grabbed me. He looked me dead in the eye and then he kissed me. It was about 40 seconds until I pushed him off. Bobby's face got really, really red. I didn't say anything and neither did he. He just went into the staircase and ran down the stairs. I would've ran after him but I just stood there in shock, completely and utterly shocked, confused, annoyed, excited, disgusted, in love, and angry all at the same time. The bell rung. It was time for me to go to class. I would see Agatha later. That was definitely not how I expected that to go....He kissed me. He really kissed me.