💫you can see me?💫

!short! 

!male pro-nouns!

✨𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒 𝕜𝕖𝕚✨

______________________________

"why do you keep following me around all the time? don't you have anything better to do?"

your eyes slowly widen as you realize he's looking right at you.

"you...you can see me?"

"yes..?" he responds, looking at you incredulously, "what- okay, look, i don't know what you were thinking, but wearing all white and having white hair is not the most discreet disguise," he states with an eye roll, sauntering off with an annoyed expression.

you panic, running to catch up with his long strides. 'damn him for being so tall...!'

"w-wait! hold on!" you exclaim, getting in his way, looking directly into his eyes. 'golden brown, just like they were when we were kids...'

"what," he spits, looking at you like you were the worst thing that could have crossed his path that day, "what do you want from me, man?"

"do you not remember me? at all?" you asked, desperation clear in your voice.

"no? look, i don't have any money on me if that's what you're asking for, so just leave me alone."

"no."

"i wasn't asking. get out of my way," he says, trying to move around you. when he saw that wouldn't work, he reached up and grabbed at your shoulder, "i said, get out of my-" he trailed off, his arm passing straight through yours.

in shock, he pulled his arm back, examined it, then looked back to you, looking like a deer in headlights.

"w-what-"

"god, i've missed you so much tsuki."

______________________________

𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢!
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠!

𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜,
𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!

𝚒 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗!

-✨𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚘𝚗✨