Chapter 2

Lord Xavlaon was in the ship of Dark Skies and he was just arriving at the planet they call Earth. He just thought that it was a primitive planet he decided too send Uxocs so he enjoys the screaming "This is gonna be so good" Xavlaon laughed.

Cillivians were screaming and were running and trying not too interfere with them some of them even tried too hurt them. It's like the Wild West everyone was throwing things, screaming, tackling each other.

Untill they showed up they were ready too fight "WHAT!!!!" Xavlaon shouted "THERES FIVE OF THEM UGH" Xavlaon countuined shouting. "Okay let's take out this trash" James said "Right on with you" Milton said cracking his nuckles.

James charged and Tornado Kicked the two of the Uxocs, and then he punched one when they were coming right at him.

Aofie walked torwards and building and was going too the top of it "Okay perfect plan I'm just gonna grab my moprher then take out my blaster and shoot them hope this works" Aofie said. She then grabbed her morpher and morphed "It's Morphin'  Time" Aofie said. She then morphed into the Pink Dino Knight Ranger.  She aimed her blaster and jumped off the building shooting "What the hell" Gerald said. "Hey you just might need a few tips of stealth" Aoife stated.

They were confused so they morphed too.

"Okay. They really need to go" Milton said.
James shrugged and then raced too one of them and start punching them he did feel one of the Uxocs coming behind him. "To easy" James said punching the one behind him without looking.

Aofie then slammed her hammer it made a crack in the street and it made it make a big hole making Uxocs fall.

"Crushed" Aofie said.

James then back flipped and landed on a Uxocs head. He twisted them and then he punched it in the face making it fall to the ground he then jumped of it  "Milton get your act together look at all these Uxocs surrouding you

Milton ran and slashed them with his sword  then Tornado Kicked them.

Gerald then fell back after a huge explosion appeared knocking the rest down de morphing them. " What the heck. Is that Extresto " Gerald said.

"You.... Named... It" Extresto muttered.

"I'm just kidding you'd really take it setously on my muttering" Extresto said

Extresto waved his sword around making a hologram of Lord Xavlaon "Lord I found them it's probably time I use the Cosmic Wave just too get head start so they can get weaker" Extresto stated "Great use it now I'm not gonna wait all day do NOT fail me" Lord Xavlaon said.

James stood in Danger Siganature Pose until  Extresto was ready too attack. "Okay playtime is over I think it's time you take on  the real battle" Extresto said angrily "I'm not kidding. Take something I call the Cosmic Wave".

Extresto then charged up his body he starting turning bright light the  he turned purple and the blast realased and attacks five of them.

" Arrgh" James and the others say demorphed.

"Okay.......You..... Got... A.. Huge... Problem" Gerald says.

"You guys suck. I thought you guys had the power to actually deafeat me" Extresto laughed.

"Oh we do just watch us. We never give up" Aofie says. "Yeah but we need to fight back" Milton said. They all got up and strapped there morphers too there wrist. "Knight Power Red" James says.
"Knight Power Blue" Milton says.
"Knight Power Black" Gerald says.
"Knight Power Green" Krawley says.
"Knight Power Pink" Aoife says.
"Knight Power Set" The morpher says. "Power Unleashed" The morpher also says. A light covered them as there suit appeared on them then there helmet the visor appears with Red energy. There swords appear in there hands in there signature pose. "Let's do this" James says. Uxocs spawn in and start running torwards the rangers. James and Aoife then jump into action by jumping on the Uxocs head. Krawley did a round house kick. Milton leaped over and kicked them all. "Stronger than I thought" Extresto says. Extresto then wipes the whole crew of Uxocs back too him. "Good enough but go you guys need too recharge" Extresto orders to the Uxocs. The Uxocs were then teleported into the ship. Extresto then aimed his staff at the Rangers and it was charging up. The blast was up and ready but he started too drain energy. "No fair I never get too do these smell ya later rangers" Extresto says. He then dissaspears and the Rangers demorphed. "He's gonna be back so we need too be ready" James says. James then teleports the Rangers too the Knightdale ship. "Okay Tita we didn't get Extresto but we did get a peice of his staff" James says. Tita studied the peice of Light Stone with a symbol power on it. "This isn't true he has the power of the Xeno Star Rangers" Tita says. The rangers looked in confusion. "They were past rangers they fought the Medusa Guards through different plants like Jannus, Oshun, Hindu, Mania" Tita replies. "Jigimar was my planet but I had too evacuate cause I heard about the warning of Medusa Gaurds so I was supposed too be in Gambia where they couldn't go in but I landed here" Tita says.