Genji's Demise

Genji had been sparing with his father as it all happened with Ethan and Historia. Ralvagon had Genji pinned on the ground, Genji smirked blasting a blue ray of atomic energy at Ralvagon. It knocked him back, Genji formed a bat with wood and started to swing at Ralvagon. He formed a 2 small shields and started to knock Genji back until Genji tripped him with his tail. Amelie was watching, she smiled when Genji got the upper hand, she was happy to know that Genji was going to best her husband one day.

Ralvagon fell on his back as Genji pointed the wooden bat at his face. Genji smiled with a evil look.

Genji: Do you yield? Ralvagon The Peace Keeper!?

Ralvagon: *chuckling* I yield! Hahaha

Genji grabbed his father's hand, pulling him up as Amelie clapped looking at both of them.

Amelie: Great job you two! I wish Ethan was here to see this though

Ethan: Right here mother!

Amelie: Ah Ethan it's so good to see you

They hugged eachother as Historia watched from a distance with her with small blood ninja knifes. Ethan noticed her and shock his head showing that she was no threat. Historia went back to the shadows as Genji went up to greet his brother.

Genji: Ah Ethan it's good to see you!

Ethan: You too Genji, so you final bested the old man

Ralvagon: And you haven't yet!

Ethan: I will one day!

Genji: So father now that I've bested you what now?

Ralvagon: Well I am always looking for someone to be a knight

Genji: Hmmm maybe I'll think of that!

Genji spreader out his wings and started to take off. Amelie waved goodbye as Genji waved back. Ethan sighed and walking into the castle as Historia turned into a shadow and was hiding in his shadow. When they got into Ethan's room, Historia instantly collapsed on Ethan's bed.

Historia: The plan is probably gonna take a while, wait Ethan is your mother sees us killing Ralvagon and Genji isn't covered with his blood what do we do?

Ethan: *completely silent for 23 seconds* We kill her

Historia: But she's your mother, can't you just erase her memory of that

Ethan: No that's not how my magic works, she is strong, she's much more skilled in her kaiju form than I am!

Historia: What about Genji!?

Ethan: He lays a threat yes but he isn't as big as my father, though now that he has bested him, Genji is now at even odds with Ralvagon

Historia: That's where I come in than?

Ethan: Yes!

Genji flew back home 3 hour after he left and was greeted by his mother. Ralvagon and Genji were both in hallway after Amelie had left to grab something. Historia hid in the shadows as she formed two blood weapons. Ethan hid as well holding a blood sword, Historia aimed for Ralvagon's shoulder as Ethan aimed for his back. Than both fired, Ralvagon being stabbed by 5 swords in his back and 10 mini blades on each shoulder. Ethan came out of the shadows as Genji formed a sword and tried to stab Ethan.

Genji: TRAITOR!!!

Ethan: DIE!

Ethan grabbed Genji's sword and stabbed it into Ralvagon. He roared in pain forming claws and a tail and slicing at Ethan until Historia stabbed him in the chest. Genji looked with shock at both of them, tears filling up in his eyes. His spikes turning Green, he roared in rage and fury forming two rist blades and trying to stab the two.