Meet the Artist!

Too unmotivated to make a drawing over other stuff and of the full body..but here you go!

(D e s c r i p t i o n)

-Name(s): Alea, Rei, Mango, Mini Moo
-Age: between 12-19
-Birthday: May 26th
-Height: 5'4
-Weight: 115 lbs
-Personality: Friendly, (unless you're a dick.) Shy at first, Talkative (depends)
-Likes: shoe knives, knives, drawing, Honkai Impact 3, oversized shirts, Spades ♡, hoodies, lemons (fruit), blue raspberry flavored things, mangos, KitKats, owls, emperor penguins, cows (other stuff..)
-Dislikes: Attention whores, People who act badass online when they're a pussy, taking roleplay seriously, RWBY, K-pop, Lying about rape or serious situations, unappreciative spoiled dumbasses, flies, roaches, Seafood (most of it)
-Backstory: (E R R O R) OFF LIMITS.
-Info: Known to not really be too open with her music interests as well as being considered a cow girl due to a certain nickname that her friends call her, Alea mostly spends her time with her friends or boyfriend. Other than drawing, she mostly cherishes the time she has with the people she cares about and her family, Alea doesn't really have any friends in person but hopes to meet her group of friends that are like a family to her as well as her boyfriend.
-Clothes: Mostly wears a purple hoodie that has stripes in order of (yellow, peach, blue, pink), Favorite shirt is a pink one with a pocket and a cat in it flipping the bird, Shorts, Galaxy leggings, Black slippers, and Light lavender colored shoes

Base art used: