17

I know that I haven't been updating recently and it's been so long since I last updated. So here is a long chapter for you guys. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person's POV

Another day, another busy schedule. Since their comeback is already near, their schedule was hectic. They are practicing non-stop.

All the members are tired. Especially Namjoon, since he made and edited their songs the past few days and stayed up all night just to finish it all.

Since he was too tired, he kept messing up. And Hoseok, being their dance leader, was not happy because of it, since he was tired himself, but decided not to say anything.

The song was about to finish when Namjoon suddenly tripped, which made Hoseok more furious. He stopped the music then went to Namjoon.

"Are you really doing this right now Kim Namjoon? We were about to finish and you couldn't stop yourself from being clumsy!?" Hoseok yelled.

"I-I'm so-" Namjoon stopped when Hoseok suddenly cut him off.

"How are you even our leader?! Oh, that's right. Just because you were the first member, they made you the leader!?" Hoseok said.

Namjoon was starting to tear up.

"And now you're going to cry? All I said was true. They only made you leader because you were the first member of BTS. Yoongi hyung could do a better job than you. He can do everything you can do and even do it better than you." Hoseok scoffs before starting again.

"We would be even better off without you."

That last sentence broke Namjoon. He didn't know that they think of that.

Namjoon stood up and smiled, tears still falling from his eyes.

"I guess I should leave then." Namjoon said before running off, leaving a guilty Hoseok behind.

"Why did you say that? Are you crazy?!" Yoongi said.

"You know that he is suffering from depression and that's because he's stressed about our future. He want to make us succeed in our career. And that's how you repay him?! Unbelievable!" Yoongi yelled.

"I-I don't know why I said that hyung. I-I was just so tired. I-I couldn't control myself." Hoseok said.

"We're all tired Hoseok. Especially Namjoon since he was the busiest one from the rest of us." Yoongi said.

"I'm sorry hyung." Hoseok said, starting to cry as well.

"I'm not the one who you should be apologizing to." Yoongi said.

"But how are we going to find Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook suddenly said.

"Let's ask for Jin hyung, Taehyung and Jimin's help." Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna call them." Hoseok said then went to find his phone.

Seokjin's POV

I was watching a movie with Tae and Jimin when my phone suddenly rang.

I checked the caller I.D. and saw that it was Hoseok. So I answered the call. But I did not expect that an anxious Hoseok would greet me.

"Hyung. Thank goodness you picked up." Hoseok said on the other line.

"What's the problem Hoseok?" I asked. When I said the name, Tae and Jimin looked at me curiously.

"What's wrong hyung? Why is Hoseok hyung calling?" Tae asked.

"I don't know either." I said.