25

Wow! Thank you for 700+ reads! I really appreciate your support. Here is another update for you guys. Hope you enjoy! Bye~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

After playing a few rounds, they were growing tired of the game.

"This is so boring now." Tae whined.

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed.

"How about we give it a little twist?" Namjoon suggested.

"What's the twist you're thinking?" Hoseok asked.

"The one that loses will have to answer a question from the other players. If he refuses, he will have no choice but to do a consequence." Namjoon said.

"What's the consequence hyung?" Jimin asked.

"We will each write something to a piece of paper and put it in a bowl. Then the loser who refused to answer will draw from the bowl. No one must know the consequences that each of us will write." Namjoon explained.

"Okay. Sounds fun. Let's start!" Seokjin said.

Then the boys started playing again. But this time with more competence for they don't want to lose.

After minutes of playing, the only players left are Namjoon and Seokjin.

The others are feeling relieved that they were safe but at the same time they were thrilled. They're focused in watching the two players.

After another 15 thrilling minutes, the game is still ongoing. That's when Yoongi decided to interrupt.

"How about this? You two just pick a card each and whoever has a higher point of card wins." Yoongi said.

"Okay then. Would you like to go first hyung?" Namjoon said.

Seokjin's POV

"Okay then. Would you like to go first hyung?" Namjoon said as he put down the cards in his hands.

"Of course." I said as I did the same.

Jimin then started to shuffle the cards. He put the cards down. Then I picked a random card from the pile of cards on the floor.

"Your turn." I said to Namjoon.

I could see that Namjoon is nervous. He is sweating and his hands are shaking a little.

"Hey relax. This is just a game. Don't take it too seriously." I said, trying to comfort him. And it seemed to have worked.

His shaking stopped and he was stable again.

He, then, picked a card from the pile.

We put our cards side by side.

"On the count of three. 1... 2... 3..." I said.

We both flipped our cards and saw that I... lost.

Namjoon got a +4 cards which is equivalent to 10 points while I picked a 1 point card. Oh no.

Everyone's eyes widen. Namjoon started celebrating, dancing around happily. While I am still staring at my card. Sh*t.

"Please be easy on me." I said. Well, more like beg.

Namjoon's POV

"Okay hyung. Here's my question. Who is your bias in BTS?" Hoseok asked.

"Namjoon." Jin hyung simply said. I had no reaction for I already know.

"Wow. No hesitation, I see. Has your bias always been Namjoon?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Actually no. My first bias was Jungkook because he's good at everything. Then, it became Hoseok because he can be an angel and a devil. It's in a good way okay. Its his duality that got me into liking him. Then, it became Yoongi because of his rapping skills. His tongue technology is lit. And then, it became Namjoon because whenever I hear his voice it just soothes and relaxes me. Especially when he's singing. And up until now, he's my bias." Jin hyung explained, not caring if he exposed himself. I became flustered. And I noticed that I wasn't the only one.

"Okay. Since the four is busy being flustered by your compliments, I will be the one to ask you a question. Have you masturbated before?" Jimin asked, smirking.

That question made Jin hyung flustered. Us four who was flustered a second ago was now waiting for his answer.

"F*ck you Jimin." I saw Jin hyung mouthed.

"What hyung? No answer?" Jimin asked.

"Yah! How could I answer that kind of question?! Are you crazy?!" Jin hyung shouted.

"We're all boys here. But because you said that you don't want to answer the question, pick a consequence." Jimin said.

Jin hyung draw a paper, not forgetting to send a glare towards Jimin.

"Read the content out loud hyung." Jimin said.

"Go to a public and crowded place and shout 'I Love Myself'." Jin hyung read out loud.

Jin hyung sighed.

"Let's just get this over with." Jin hyung said as he got up and get his coat. We did the same as well. And we didn't forget to put on face masks.

We went to the nearest park. It seems to be crowded. Perfect.

Jin hyung went to the middle of the people. While we took out our phones to record this moment.

"I love myself!" Jin hyung suddenly shouted. A lot of people looked at him, as if he was a weird person.

Then we all went back to the dorm, laughing and satisfied.