¤IX¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Thor,Rocket,and Groot follow Eitris

Thor,Rocket,and Groot follow Eitris. They all stop when they see a machine drop a metal."This is the plan?We're gonna hit him with a brick?"Rocket asks."It's a mold,A king's weapon...Meant to be the greatest in Asgard.In theory,it could even summon the Bifrost"Eitris says and Thor turns to look at him.Did it have a name?"Thor asks. "Stormbreaker"Eitris says."That's a bit much"Rocket says."So how do we make it?"Thor asks."You'll have to restart the forge...Awaken the heart of a dying star"Eitris says and Thor looks at Rocket."Rabbit, fire up the pod" Thor says.

Natalia looks at her surroundings while they were walking in Titan."The hell happened to this planet?It's eight degrees off its axis.Gravitational pull is all over the place"Quill says while holding a stick up.Natalia and Peter both look at Mantis weirdly while she jumps up."Yeah,we got one advantage he's coming to us,We'll use it.All right, I have a plan Or at least the beginnings of one.It's pretty simple. We draw him in,pin him down,get what we need,Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy.We just want the gauntlet"Tony says and Drax starts to yawn making Tony to look at him."Are you yawning?In the middle of this,while I'm breaking it down?Huh?Did you hear what I said?"Tony says. "I stopped listening after you said, We need a plan"Drax says."Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page"Natalia says. "See,not winging it isn't really what they do"Quill says."Uh, what exactly is it that they do?"Peter asks."Kick names,take ass"Mantis says making Natalia so confused."Yeah,That's right"Drax says."Wow,that was horrible"Natalia say and Tony sighs. "All right, just get over here,please Mr. Lord,can you get your folks to circle up?"Tony says and Drax and Mantis get closer."Mr. Lord,Star-Lord is fine" Quill says."We gotta coalesce,Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude-"Tony starts to say but gets cut off by Quill."Dude,don't call us plucky,We don't know what it means. All right, we're optimistic,yes I like your plan.Except it sucks,so let me do the plan...and that way it might be really good"Quill says making Natalia roll her eyes."Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe"Drax says and Tony,Natalia,and Peter time to Quill confused."What dance-off?" Tony asks and Quill shakes his head.
"It's nothing"Quill says."Like in Footloose,the movie?"Peter asks. "Exactly like Footloose,Is it still the greatest movie in history?"Quill asks. "It never was"Natalia and Peter say at the same time."You two don't encourage this,all right?"Tony says whilw turning to look at rhe two teens."Okay"The two teens say with a nod."We're getting no help,from Flash Gordon here"Tony says."Flash Gordon?By the way, that's a compliment.Don't forget,I'm half human,So that 50% of me that's stupid..that's 100% you"Quill says making Natalia clench her jaw."Your math is blowing my mind"Tony says sarcastically.Natalia steps forward and looks at Quill."I could show you how stupid I could be"Natalia says ready to launch at him but Peter and Tony hold her back."Excuse me,But does your friend often do that?" Mantis says catching everyone's attention to turn to Strange who is moving his head fast."Strange, we all right?"Tony asks.Tony goes closer to Strange and Strange falls while gasping and everyone walks towards them."You're back,You're all right" Tony says."Hi"Strange says."Hey,what was that?"Peter asks."I went forward in time to view alternate futures.To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict"Strange says."How many did you see?"Natalia asks. "14,000,605"Strange says."How many did we win?"Tony asks and Strange looks at Tony in the eyes. "One" Strange says sending chills into  Natalia's back.

Vormir
Thanos and Gamora step out of the portal and look at the mountain that awaits them both."The stone had better be up there,For your sister's sake"Thanos says while looking at Gamora.Thanos and Gamora climb the mountain and they stop when they see a dark figure with a cloak."Welcome,Thanos,son of Alars Gamora,daughter of Thanos"Red skull says."You know us?"Thanos asks."It is my curse to know all who journey here"The red skull says.:Where is the Soul Stone?"Thanos asks."You should know..it extracts a terrible price. I am prepared,We all think that at first.We are all wrong"Red skull says while coming into view.
They walk towards the top of the mountain."How is it you know this place so well?"Thanos asks."A lifetime ago,I,too,sought the stones.I even held one in my hand.But it cast me out, banished me here.Guiding others to a treasure I cannot possess.What you seek lies in front of you.As does what you fear"Red skull says while they stand on the edge of the mountain. "What's this?"Gamora asks while looking down."The price,Soul holds a special place among the Infinity Stones.You might say it has a certain wisdom"Red skull says."Tell me what it needs"Thanos says."To ensure that whoever possesses it..understands its power...the stone demands a sacrifice"Red skull says and Thanos looks at the bottom of the cliff."Of what?"Thanos asks."In order to take the stone,you must lose that which you love.A soul...for a soul"Red skull says and Gamora starts to laugh."All my life,I dreamed of a day...a moment..when you got what you deserved.And I was always so disappointed.But now...You kill and torture...and you call it mercy.The universe has judged you.You asked it for a prize, and it told you no,You failed.And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing,No one" Gamora says while laughing and Thanos looks at her with tears."No" Thanos says."Really?Tears?"Gamora says."They're not for him"Red skull says making Gamora's smile dissapear.Thanos starts walking forward making Gamora back up.
"No,This isn't love"Gamora says while shaking her head."I ignored my destiny once,I cannot do that again. Even for you"Thanos says and Gamora looks down.Gamora then takes the knife he gave her when she was young from him and tries to stab herself but the knife turns into bubbles making her gasp and cry."I'm sorry, little one"Thanos says and grabs Gamora's hand dragging her but Gamora tries to fight back. "No!"Gamora screams while trying to get away from his grip.Thanos keeps dragging Gamora but when they were on the edge he throws her making Gamora fall.Gamora then falls to her death making Thanos look down.All of a sudden a light comes down and takes Thanos away.Thanos then appears in water and he sees something glowing making him look at his hand to see the soul stone.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤