004| rough lunch

Huang Yuanwei's POV

"Let's eat," Yixing says taking a bite of his food.

All the mentors decide to go out to eat, of course with me being an idol now. I have to watch what I eat and thankfully they all understood.

"It's weird to think less them a year ago, I was a trainee participating in the show," I said in disbelief.

"I'm not that surprised," Minghao spoke, looking at me.

"Me either and I've known you for almost a year," MCJin laughed. "And yet you keep surprising me."

"True that," I state. "I just hope nothing that happened last year happens this year."

A lot of bad things happened, for one me going to the hospital. Yanchen fainted and Yunyi not being able to perform because of an accident. There were so many more and I pray nothing bad happens. My phone ranged pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, are you busy?" My boyfriend asks.

"Yeah, a little but what's up?"

"Never mind, it's nothing. I need to go or Kun-ge is going to have my head," Minghao says ending the call.

"What's wrong with that boy," I accidentally said out loud. "My bad."

"Why do I sense that was Huang Minghao?" Yixing asked raising an eyebrow.

"It was," Minghao added causing me to hit in the arm. This made all of us laugh, but I stopped when I got a text.

[messages- eric yee]

i hope you are having fun

i was until you texted

you know i could kick you out right?

like you would ever?
you know you love me

sadly that is true huang hua but how are you?

good.
why didn't you tell me BP were going on the show?

because like it was for you, it was a surprised

well can you give me their manager's number?
i want to invite them out for a meal

yeah here
*sends screenshots of the name and number of BP's manager*

thanks, i should go

be safe!

"So how is everyone feeling about the show?" Yixing asks all of us.

"I'm pretty excited for it actually," Ronghao says smiling a little.

"Same," added Minghao. "It's nice to be in China for a while."

"It's weird to be just in China for such a long time," I say since I was in America since my debut.

"I feel like this might be a good season," MCJin says.

"I don't know what to expect," After Journey honestly said.

"We never do," I replied. "Everything always come as a surprise."

"I'm worried," Ronghao admits. "Last year all the trainees were having such a difficult time, I wonder if it would be the same."

"I think it would be," MCJin says taking a sip of water.

"I agree because from my training at SM, Idol Producer's training was way harder," I explained. "I'm scared the trainees are going to give up on themselves."

"I'm scared about that too. They have a dream to debut and maybe this was their only chance," Minghao adds.

"We will see," Yixing says as I received a call.

"Hey Hua? Are you free by any chance?" Jaehyun asks me and I excused myself from the lunch.

"Not really, but I can make time right now, " I told the older boy.

"Good because I need your help."

"With what?"

"With Taeyeon," he says on the call.

"Oh what happened?" I asked curiously.

"I'm scared I'm going to loose her to the show. I know I shouldn't be but she is going to hangout with 100 guys. Not to mention, she can't say who yeah I'm dating someone. You have a dating ban and so do we," the older boy says ranting to me.

"OKAY LISTEN UP JUNG YOONOH, I wish I could tell you she won't but then would be lying to myself and to you. She honestly might, but please don't think too much about it. Also talk to her about it. the best thing is to talk. Plus, she won't have her phone at all during the show. I'll keep you updated," I told the older boy because he honestly does love Taiyun.

"Why did you have to call me by my name? It is just missing with my head, I love her so much."

"Yes I did because in all seriousness, she still loves you Yoonoh-oppa. I know you do, I need to go but we'll talk about it more later?"

"yeah, thanks," he says and I ended the call.

I sigh walking back to the table.

"Rough conversation?" MCJin asks me and I nod as J sat down.

"If only that was it," I say sipping my tea. "Anyways I need to go, I have to get ready for a comeback."

"Good luck and jia you," the other mentors told me as I made my way to the car.

"Hello Jiejie," I say gretting my manager.

We made our way to my label so I can begin the process for my new album. I actually made a song that I was proud of, but it didn't fit me. I guess a group got a new song. It was already late at night so I decided to go back to the apartment, Eric rent for me to stay at. When I got there, I passed out.

 When I got there, I passed out