Author's Note

Hello,

I really feel a bit uncomfortable writing this down in this form, but I have to inform you about several changes that is going to occur in the future. First of all, I am thankful for everyone, who was reading my books despite the terrible mismatchings in the plots and obvious grammer mistakes. I am grateful to have you as you kept encouraging me to continue writing it. 

I first started writing Elements, when I was fourteen and I have changed and altered it several times since then. But now, as I have finally mutured enough to have a bit sense of reality, I started editing it for the final form. 

I will not delete this book, but the book, I am writing now (reediting this one) will have a lot of changes and differences from this version. I am working on explaining the storyline better and actually getting rid of the plotholes that kept confusing me. (I bet I was not the only one getting confused with it all.) 

I also disliked how fast the things went and how it ignored a lot of important issuses. Thus, I will be updating the new version and entirely different structure of the book with possible new, more fitting name. (I still might not have thought about it, thus if you have any ideas, feel free to suggest it to me.) 

And on the bright side, I have already editted and altered more than half of the book, thus I am planning on putting it on Wattpad in September, though I don't know when it will be finished.