Chapter 6

A/N: You probs know by now that i'm too lazy to read the words i read so feel free to correct my mistakes xD But here is a new chapter!

Yuuri's pov

I can't really remember how we got home, but we did it. Before i realise it, i'm sitting in the living room with Pichit watching over me. "Yuuri, What happened?" He asks me but I seem to not really want awnser him. With all that has happened today. I dont think talking about it will be a very good idea.

"Yuuri, hello, are you even there?" He keeps on asking me and I sigh. "I'm just tired. I think i'm going to sleep." I stand up and look over to the door that leads to my room. Pichit firmly grabs my wrist. "No, Yuuri. I need to know who that guy was and why he was treathening you."

My eyes shift over to him and sigh again. "This is partly your fault, you know. If you hadn't picked up that phone, it all wouldnt have happened." There is a small pauze before i continue, "Look Pichit, i met that Victor dude. I talked with him. Went home. Got stopped by that crazy person who asked about the Nikiforovs, more specifically Victor Nikiforov, and then you came and rescued me. That's all."

"Wait... Victor Nikiforov? The Nikiforovs are rummoured to be the new maffia. you think your Victor is part of that?" Right after Pichit saying that, my phone rings again. I actually dont want to pick it up or even see who it is but before i can say that, Pichit hands me my phone. "It's Victor", he says. I gulp. I thought it was all over after today. What does he want? I pick up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey Yuuri, are you okay? I just wanted to check up on you if you got home safe." I give Pichit a puzzled look. Does he know what happened? Only the Maffia knows news that fast...

"Uhm, yeah, i'm okay. I ran into my friend on the way home. I'm alright, but i told you it was a one time thing. You should stop calling me." I hear Victor laugh softly and i can imagine his face right now, smirking. Stupid jerk.

"I remember you saying that but do you really want it to end here. Was today not very good?"  I can feel myself blush and Pichit gives me a weird look. God, if i'm not carefull, i'll have to tell Pichit.

"Does it matter? I dont really want to be connected with the maffia anyway." I gulp after saying that. Did i go to far?

"The maffia, huh? Well, so there has happened something... Did someone perhaps threaten you? I could find that person and kill him, you know. You could be under my protection, since they already caught up with me meeting you."

I feel tears prickling in my eyes. Why is this all happening?  "No, don't do anything to anyone. I just... Can't you tell THEM it was just a one time meeting? I don't want to be involved with you!"

"Oh come on, you know THEY wouldnt listen. THEY are pretty mad at me and they are searching for something to hurt me with. And you know, i found today very amazing and i honestly want more. Don't you want more?  It would be sad to hear tomorrow that they killed you, just because you didnt want my help." I look at Pichit and roll my eyes.

"Who are THEY even? Do i know them? Should i care about them? What if I say yes and meet up with you again but then be a spy for THEM. You dont know me at all, Victor!"

"But i know your body, and thats all i need from you. And all you will need from me is protection, sounds like a good deal, right? Come on, Yuuri..." 

I don't know what to reply to that. Do I really have to be his personal whore in order to stay safe? If my parents only know what was happening right now... I look at pichit again and sighs. "I'm going to do a very stupid thing so please Pichit, help me."

I bring back the phone to my ear and hear Victor bassicly begging for me being his fuck buddy. "Allright, i will do it. But you have to keep me and my friend safe, no matter where or when, okay?"

"Yes, Yuuri! I'll swear it on my own life. I'll call you tomorrow because now i have to go and get my people to protect you." The call ends and i drop to the floor.  Damn, i hate myself so much, but it is for the best. Pichit and I would be safe.

Without saying anything else, i go to my room and throw myself on the bed. Sleep quickly comes.

~  ~ ~ Time skipp ~ ~ ~

The next morning i get awakend by Pichit's screaming. I rush out of bed and run to the kitchin to find Pichit pointing with a knife toward Victor.  He has never seen Victor, or has he? I sigh deeply and walk towards them. "¨Pichit, this is that stupid Victor. Victor, this is my friend Pichit."  I grab the knife from Pichit hands and lay it down on the kitchen table. "Yuuri!" Victor quickly hugs me and whispers in my ear, "How much does he know? Because i'm pretty curious about your bedroom."

I push him off me and see Pichit smiling,"Even tho your Victor is probably very dangerous, you two look cute together." I roll my eyes and Victor starts laughing. "Look, even your friend likes us together."

I decide not to reply on that. Instead i start making coffee. "so... What was the phone call about, yesterday? I heard something about the Maffia and i think you two made an deal about something. Why can't i know?" Pichit curiously asks while sitting on the kitchen table behind me. I glance over to Victor, who quickly opens his mouth to awsner.

"Well, Yuuri and I have kind of a special relationship, you know. And well, yes i'm Victor Nikiforov, so it's dangerous for him to not be under my protection. But don't worry, i have some men watching you so nothing bad could ever happen with you or my cute little Yuuri, isnt that right."

Victors smirks after that and i try my best not to get mad. God, i hate him.

"I didnt know yuuri had a boyfriend..." Pichit wonders but i quickly say, "I dont have one." He looks puzzled but Victor puts his hands around my waist and pulls him closer. "Our relationship is still a bit complicated." I can feel his hot breath in my neck and i blush slightly. Does the guy not know about personal space?

He starts kissing my necks softly. I try to push him off me again but it wont work. Meanwhile i hear Pichit giggling, "Oh, well if you ever need some 'privacy', just tell me."

I feel my face getting even redder and Victor nods. "I think some 'privacy' will be needed pretty soon, aren't i right?" Victors hands tighten around me and without any warning he picks me up. I try to fight back but he carries me towards my bedroom. Damn... he must have seen which door I came from earlier.  I can hear Pichit laughing and before we enter i hear a "Have fun". I sigh again. Damn you, Pichit.