15

'Halo?'

Calum almost start crying of hearing Michael's voice. He's quiet and  tentative, but full of an Australlian accent.  Hood smiles gently, sitting in the corner between wall and desk.

'Hey. It's nice to hear you.'

'You too, Cally. How are you?'

'Not so well.'

Sighs Australian guy. He's running his finger over the scars on leg and want to hurt himself. His pretty, brown eyes are full of tears and only he can do is bite his hand to not cry. He's so weak.

' Say to me, what happening, Cally. I'm worried'

' You're first person who truly worry about me, you know?'

On the Calum's  cheek first tear start to flow down.  He's feeling so touched and also so low. He don't know Michael so much, but now - Calum knows, that he's got crush on him. Never trust to someone to say all of what wrong in his life, but at this moment he need this.

'I am pathetic and I hate myself. I live in New York, working here and probably I kill myself in this city. I can't handle myself, Michael.  I am an orphan, even my own parents doesn't want me.  I always be that one fat, ugly, pushed onto lockers kid.  My thoughts kills me everyday, I'm addicted to cigarettes, cut myself and stravation. And I think, that I have insomnia.'

Calum look on his phone and he start to cry harder.

Michael hung up.