Chapter 3: Introducing the States and Territores

After driving 3 hours because it was a Friday and traffic took forever, they finally got to the house.

"Finally, traffic was hella bad but at least we finally got to the house though"

"True"

Andrea said while getting off and grabbing the keys to unlock the front door.

"Welcome to my house.

Alfred introduced.

"Nice house dude"

"Thanks Prus"

"Just be aware of the states because some of them still hate you guys and what I mean is they still hate England, France, and Spain"

"What the bloody hell do you mean you bloody git?!"

"Why hello Saipan! And welcome back home boss, and Mr. England that is quite rude what will happen if someone treated you that way?"

"....I-"

"Anyway come in my fellow countries, my name is Rosabelle (my oc) I'll be at the basement working with Mr.America. Plus Mr. America needs to improve with his quirk anyway."

"What do you mean quirk?"

"Oh, I forgot that you countries have quirks. You can activate them by if you're going to battle or if you need to save a civilian from accidentally falling off a tall building."

"...."

"And the last part was true, I had to save a civilian from falling a tall building."

America said while scratching the back of his neck. Then Rosabelle let in the countries into the house.

"Wow! Your house is hella big!"

"Yep!"

"Now I may present you the rest of the fam! Guys! Come down here to introduce y'all selves!"

"We're coming!"

~after introducing themselves brought to you by a lazy af Nana-San~

"And last and final, Saipan. But assuming that she already introduced herself ain't I right?"

The countries nodded.

"But I forgot to tell them what's my quirk though!"

"Okay, then tell them you silly gal"

"My quirk is Ursid Mimicry and Deity Mimicry! I still don't know what my quirk does, because I'm still young-"

"Too young."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT AS FUCK! IM JUST HELLA LAZY AS THE USUAL! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!