Chapter 4: I sHiP tO mUcH pEoPlE wItH AmErIcA aNd SaIpAn!!!

Third Person's POV

"Alright, were getting off track, me and Mr.America have assigned some states and territories to some of you. What the states will do is that they will show your rooms, but since there are very little guest rooms some of you will have to share a room with the states and territories and then give y'all a tour around the mansion. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

The countries said.

"Okay then, Texas,Virginia, and California show Mr.Italy, Estonia, and Finland to their rooms please."

"Florida, West Virginia, and New York show the African countries their rooms..."

~Timeskip~

After Rosabelle and America has assigned the states, they moved onto the territories.

"Alright, Guam and Puerto Rico show the South American countries their rooms. America Samoa and US Virgin Islands show the Central American countries their rooms. And Saipan show Spain,Philippines, China, and Japan the area were they will be sleeping."

"Okay! Come along! I'll show you where you'll be sleeping tonight!"

Saipan ran to Spain and grabbed his wrist and dragged him to her room, along with the other countries.

"Sorry if my rooms a little messy, and if you forgotten I'm Andrea, the personification of Saipan. I forgot to say this but I'm Transgender... please don't hate me..."

Saipan said on the verge of tears, Japan walked to Saipan went to his knees and wiped away Saipan's tears.

"As your former colonizer, I'll will never hate you how messed up your flaws are."

Japan said, he kissed Saipan on the lips. Spain, being the overprotective brother he is, he ran to Japan and kicked him on the stomach very hard.

"DON'T YOU DARE KISS HI-"

"Onii-Chan! Stop!"

"Sorry, sorry for kicking you on the stomach."

"Ow, I-it's okay."

"What's going on?"

"Lets just say that it's personal shit so shut the fuck up Phil"
(Sorry if I have offended some Filipino's out there reading this)

"Jeez, what's wrong with your attitude?"

"Just shut up dude"

"Anyway what about having fun with him or her?"

"I'm a her-"

~After the le smut because I suck at writing them~

After the 'fun' with her or him? Yeah while Nana-San (the author) got a little bit confused while writing this, but don't blame her, this was in her head anyway but we're getting off topic.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

"...hey papi... don't ask what the hell's going on"

"Did the le smut happened hmmm????!!???"

"Nana-San, really??"

"Hell Yas! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Plus I do ship you with-"

"DoN't YoU dArE sHiP mY cHiLd WiTh ThEsE pEoPlE-"

"Oh America~ Jou've forgotten that me and-"

"S-Shut up Prussia and Germany!"

"Jeez I ship you with to much people Ame"

"I just want this torture to stop- AaAaAAAhH!"

America moaned while France squeezed his sore ass.

"Round two? Anyone?"

"Sure"

"Oh no not again!"

"Have fun Alfred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"W-wait! N-no!!! Help me!!!!"

Alfred yelled but the poor thing was getting dragged by his lovers which were:
•France 🇫🇷
•England/ Britain 🇬🇧
•Russia 🇷🇺
• Canada 🇨🇦
•Prussia
•Italy 🇮🇹
•Germany 🇩🇪

But that is the end of the chapter, I hope you like it, and go subscribe the author on YouTube and follow her on DeviantArt too.

Adíos!

-Timmy Toothless

This is how he looks like