Rose Girl

There was a girl who was born with a rose attached to her.. Her mom died while giving her birth has she was known has a cursed girl after a time has she started growing her rose also started growing... when the rose would be awake at that time the girl would sleep and when the girl used to wake up the rose used to sleep.. as at the day the rose would bloom and in the night the girl used to be wake up.No one knew about her because her father always kept her inside.. she was very beautiful her cheeks were red as rose and she was white has milk and the rose in front was always bloomed ...he didn't like her and always thought she was a demon.. After some time he became very ill and he didn't wanted the world to come about her so when she turned 17 her dad took her to the jungle, deep in the woods and left her there in a small house saying that he did come back to take her... Has days passed she waited but her dad never came back..

In the morning the sun would take care of her and in the night the moon was always there beside her so that she won't be afraid of the dark.. the sun and the rains took care of the rose carefully so that it would be alive forever..the moon always was there for company to her.. one night an angel was passing by his name was damson and he was very strong,handsome and intelligent angel of all has he was known for his braveness and intelligence.. He saw her and the movement when he saw her he fell in love with her... He liked her beauty and everything about her.. from that night angel damson could always come to see her.. he could always hide in the trees and see her ...As the moon came to know about this he called damson and asked why he came there every night.. Damson smiled and replied that he liked the girl very much and moon was shocked by the reply he said to damson that she wasn't a normal person and damson said that he didn't cared about it he was in love with her because of not only her beauty but because how simple, calm and happy she was even when there is no one by her side and he feel in love with those eyes who had so much pain and sorrow in them.. The moon was amazed and he said that he did help him to meet her. Damson got happy that night moon took damson and went to the girl and told her about the Damson and told her that damson wanted to be her friend she became happy and told him that she was very happy to have him as a friend.. They started talking and damson would easily bring smile on her face with his funny jokes and has they started meeting every night and used to talk. One night damson asked what her name was?? and she became sad and said that she didn't had a name.. Damson looked at her and said no need to be sad we will keep a name for u and he said from today ur name will be rosebud and she became very happy... she loved the name Rosebud... as days passed even she started falling in love with damson...

Meanwhile the witch Roughy was finding her as she had the power which would help the witch's to increase there power and become immortal. And has Rosebud thought of running away from the house as so that damson would not find her.. when the moon told her that he loved her.. She was happy but also sad because she was of no use she felt and she thought that she was a demon and has she was half Rose and half human... she though the she would ruin damsons life also and so one night has soon has she woke up she ran from the house as fast as possible and ran more deeper in the woods.. Damson and the moon we're finding her but then they couldn't find and were very worried... it was very dark in the woods has she would hear the wolf's howl. She was scared but still she was running.. The witch roughy  saw her and she stopped and asked her were she was running.. Rosebud told her the whole story while the witch roughy gave her some drink has it was very cold. The rose was also getting frozed.. Roughy told her to come with her and rosebud thought that she would be save with her and so she went with her to house... She was given a drink and soon she fell asleep...

Damson and moon we're finding her very badly but couldn't find her... Suddenly one of the angel came and told that he had seen Rosebud with the witch Roughy.. Damson got very angry and he headed towards the witch's house... moon tried stopping him has it was very dangerous to go there but still he went... when he went there he saw rosebud was tied to a bed and she was asleep and all the witch's were chanting there spells around has the witch Roughy had a knife in her hand which was very sharp.. Damson went in the middle and stopped there ritual.. the witch got very angry and they removed there knifes and damson also removed his sword.. there were many of them and it was hard to fight them has damson was trying his best to fight. No one was able to beat him easily.. the angry witch Roughy then started using spells against him and he also started using his powers... the fight was getting more and more powerful.. has the power of damson started getting less and was heavily bleeding and Rosebud woke up she saw damson bleeding and she started crying and screaming to leave him.. but no one was lisning her.. the moon had gone to the head of the angels Angel Rafton for help and he told him everything.. When angel rafton heard about everything he hurrily rushed there..

Damson saw Rosebud crying and he fell to the ground and seeing him fallen on the ground she cried so badly and became very sad and angry has in anger she broke her self into pieces has her rose petals broke and fell into pieces on damson and damson opened his eyes he saw her lying she had become very cold and her rose was no longer there... His powers were  increased has those petals were very powerful.. Damson holded Rosebud and started crying very badly... and all the witches were only looking at him... and the witch roughy came close to damson and she said that she was sorry for all and she would help him to get her back.. Damson said her to stay away from them and angel rafton and moon reached when rafton saw Rosebud he hurried and reached near her and damson was crying very badly.. he said that he just wanted her back and could do anything for her.. Rafton took Rosebud and told witch's to help him to bring her back to life.. and the witches agreed to help him.. and then everyone together started spelling the chants and while damson was holding her hand and sobbing.. Suddenly he felt her hands moving and he looked at her and she had opened her eyes .. he hugged her very badly and kissed her on her forehead and she said sorry... they both were crying and hugging each other tightly... the witches said sorry and the angel rafton blessed them to live happily forever..

Rosebuds rose was no longer there  and she was turned into a normal human being.. and she married Damson and became the beautiful angel.. and after years they had a beautiful daughter and they named her Roma... she had a small rose mark on the back and they lived happily ever after...