VIII

Keeylah Mason.

After Carter dropped me off at home, I walked into my house on cloud 9. I close the door and walked into the foyer with some kick to my step. I walked into the living room and smiled.

My mom looked at me like I was stupid while I was gyrating my hips here and there.

"What gotchu walking up in here like you didnt drink some cheap Kool aid?" My mom asked.

"Ma!" I flopped onto her lap and sighed in relief.

"You know yo ass fat, dont be breaking my legs here and there. I still need these bitches to have sex." My mom replied, shifting me a little.

I stale faced her. "Thats trifling, mama. Dont be telling me that shit."

She laughed. "Dont be cussing at me, ethier. ANYWAY, Whats got you shaking ya ass?"

I smiled. "Ma, I have a boyfriend."

My mom wiggled her eyebrows. "A boyfriend, eh? What he look like?"

"He's black, his smile is cute. His face is just UHHHH, and he got that good ass education."

My mom's smile faltered. "OH. Das cool. Invite him ova' one day. I wanna see if he can get down with the Masons."

I laughed. "Of course, mama." My mom's reaction wasnt what I was expecting at all. I thought she would lecture me on how dating your own race might not cause a chemical reaction or whatever.

But I knew my fellow sperm donor would have a different view on things, but I dont give a fuck!

I got up from my moms lap and stretched.

"Ma, He's the best person ever. He understands me and-"

My mom put her hands up. "Hold up, wait a minute, lemme put some MiMi innit" She looked at me, crazy. " Didnt yall JUST meet?? Yall acting like yall been together forever!"

"True. Sorry." I blushed. Im just pretty excited that Im finally dating THE Carter Thompson, the guy Ive liked the 3rd freaking grade.

"Uh huh. Oh, I wanted to tell you that your cousin Drea will be staying with us for a while." My mom interjected.

"YAY DREDRE!!!!!." I started to hit the shmoney dance. My mom smacked her teeth.

"Yall gon be some trouble in this mf. Making all the mf noise in the all damn world." She said.

"Ma, please. we gon be on our best behavior." I put on a smile.

"Dont lie to me, child." She got up from her chair.

I laughed. "Ok, mama. Why she comin anyways? " I took off my J's and held them in my left hand.

My mom rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hip. "Ya Aunt Sandy on that good shit again . and I'd be damned if Drea goes through that shit with ya aunt again."

I clapped my hands. "Go head mama. I see you. Saving one crackhead bitch one day at a time."

My mom raised her hand like she was gonna hit me. "Keeylah, If You Dont Getcho Gahdamn.."

I laughed my way upstairs and flopped onto my bed. My iPhone buzzed, I took it out of my back pocket and slide the screen.

MyBaybee❤💎🔐🙌👫: You Get Home, Safely? 4:57pm.

I smiled at his text and replied back.

._QueenKey: Yeah, bby. I told my ma bout chu. 4:58pm

He replied with a quickness.

MyBaybee❤💎🔐🙌👫: o yea? what she say bout us? 4:59pm

._QueenKey: Jusss knooo she cool with it lol . Chuckeee... not so sure. 5:00pm.

MyBaybee❤💎🔐🙌👫: Who Dis Chuckee dude ? 5:01pm.

I laughed because It was like I could feel his jealous all the way from here.

._QueenKey: My Dad, Ctfuuuuuuu !! 5:02pm.

MyBaybee❤💎🔐🙌👫: Oh... well, why you call yo dad by his name ... 5:03pm.

._QueenKey: Cause... he aint even my dad. He's just a nigga that pops in my life sometimes. whenever he feels lik it tbh . 5:04pm.

MyBaybee❤💎🔐🙌👫: Ohhhh... Well. You gon have to forgive him for whatever he did, baby. 5:06pm.

._QueenKey: Mane, whatever lol. Imma text ya inna bit. . 5:07pm.

MyBaybee❤💎🔐🙌👫: Arddddd . byeeee . 5:08pm.

I read his message and locked my phone. I stripped outta my clothes and decided on something more comfy because these shorts was all UP in my asscrack. I changed into some sweatpants and a sweat shirt. [ A/N: Outfit In MM. ] I put my hair into a floppy bun.

"Imma have to get something shit cause the blonde is fading." I mumbled. I put my socks on since the house was hella cold. I was bored asff and I didnt know what to do. I wanted to text Carter, but I JUST texted him. So I decided not too and decided to listen to music.

I put in my beats earphones and put pandora on. Grindin by Lil Wayne ft Drake filled my ears and I started to rap to Lil Wayne's part.

I'm grindin', I'm grindin', I'm grindin' I promise

I fuck her until I get tired, retire and then come out retirement

My girl like it rough she said "find me a diamond"

Her body be grindin',

Lord we be on every kind of narcotic

That make us believe, when we lyin', we honest, I love you

Pick, Michael Jackson to Jordan to Tyson to Myers

Too much dirty money when the colors

Are washing the whites in the dryer my nigga

It ain't rocket science just rockets

I sleep in pussy not pajamas, grindin'

I got this shit down to a science, I turn in my project, A minus.

Soon the music stopped and I smacked my teeth. My favorite part was about to come on. It was a call from Chuckeee.

Uh no, Nigga. I clicked decline with a quickness and continued to listen to my song. My dad was probably gonna bitch about how I dont talk to him anymore.

_____________________________________

Just something to fill yall up lol .

How is it though? Anything yall like? dislike?

comment, lil homies.

-Keeylah?

-Dez?

-Carter?

-Key's Mom?

Sorry its short. :(

-taydolla$ ☺️😘