XVII

Keeylah Mason.

Drea and I decided to chill for the rest of the day since we didn't plan on doing anything.

"So... a couple of niggas think I'm bad, hmmm?" Drea asked cockily.

This bitch.

I smacked my teeth. "Why you adding a s as in plural? Girl only one of em think you are aight."

"Whatever. What did Carter say his name was?" Drea asked playing with her nails.

"Messiah." I shrugged.

"Oooh. That's a sexy ass name, suh." Drea nodded. I chuckled.

"Mhn. So you excite for your first day of school tomorrow?"

Drea clapped her hands. "Yas! Abouta see all the cute niggas and bitches who probably gonna beef with me. They gon gimme a reason to clock em'"

Drea is a character for sure. And I know it's gonna be hell for any bitch at school.

"Drea, my mom dont play that shit. Don't be swinging for no reason."

She waved me off. "Uh huh. Oooh, these bitches don't know me. I'm not your happy ass, if one of those bitches come at me with some smart shit. It's a wrap."

I sighed. "Okay Andrea."

My phone buzzed, indicating I had a text. I picked up my phone from the floor and saw it was from Carter . Before I could click on it, my phone vibrated and I had a another from a weird ass number.

I clicked on Carter's first.

Hubby💕💜🔐: We bored and high... Entertain us.! 😭💀

I rolled my eyes and texted back.

KeKeBitch🔐💉💰👫: how? Can't get outta the house. And my mom sure as hell ain't letting y'all come thru.

I pressed send and clicked back to the weird number.

240-654-1020: I'm warning you, Keeylah. Break up with carter or else. Your secret will be revealed.

I thought about it and wondered what secret the only secret that this person could possibly be is the one about what my father did to me. But only Dez know this... (A/N: YALL REMEMBER IN CHAPTER ONE, WHERE DEZ ASKS KEEYLAH HOWS SHE FEELING AFTER THAT?? THATS it lol.)

Hmm, I began to think. This was getting weirder and weirder. I deleted the message and Carter texted back.

Hubby💕💜🔐: mane. I guess

I texted back a K and put my phone back down.

I looked over to Drea, who was so interested in the TV.

"Bitch what is this?" I asked laughing at her watching some shit on sprout.

"This the shit the fuck." Dess said then turned her attention back to the screen.

***********
Next Day
***********

I woke up to a snoring Drea. I groaned and woke her ass up.

"Drea wake up, we got ta' get ready for school." I said sleepily, shaking her.

She sat up real quick and started breathing heavy.

"You okay?" I asked concerned. She nodded. "Girl you can't just be waking me up like that. In Chicago, I'd think you wanna kill me or some."

"Sorry." I said getting out of bed and stretching.