Yandere!Gliding Knight × Male!Reader || "lovesickness in the pink Knight."

K, just to say, I might feel akward doing this, but I'll try my best..

~~~~

(Your POV)

Panic..
Just panic..

Gliding Knight captured you after feeling lovesick, in a way you didn't know.
But now..
She was going overboard with her love for you.

"Your so cute when you struggle~" Gliding cooed, blushing. "Sh-shut up.." you muttered under your breath. "what did you say senpai~?" she cooed again, blushing more to your annoyed state. "this is going to damn far Gliding!! Just let me go-!!" you were cut off by pain in your arm "And let someone else take you~? How about.. Fuck no..~?" she violently said, tightning the chains. She clearly wanted you all for herself. All. For herself. "...please.. Let me go Gliding.." you whimpered, slighting begging. "but I want you (Y/N)~ I want you for myself..~" she cooed lovingly, not letting you go. She jumped onto your lap and kissed you on the lips. She was enjoying the kiss, while you were in pure shock, blushing nervously. She pulled away, pulling out her sword, hearts in her possessive lovesick orange eyes. "If you leave me, I'll be sure to find you sweetie..~ you'll be MINE, and ONLY MINE forever (Y/N)~" you coughed slightly to Gliding being too close to your face. "..I guess your possessive over me.. Right..?" you asked Gliding. She only smirked, blushing. "I'm lovesick for you.. Or should I say.. Yandere..~" she cooed yet again, kissing your cheek. "...I guess.. Your the lovesickness in the pink Knight then.."

~~~~

I'm.. Done.. this oneshot.. F i n a l l y . .