the secret

Third person P.O.V
"Mama why can't we show ourselves to humans?" Asked Bryan.
"Well honey it's because humans think of us in a different way that's not positive. If they find us, our family will be separated. We have to hide out ears and tail to blend in with the humans." Said the mother. 
"Don't worry mother! I will make peace with the humans!" 
"NO YOU WILL NOT!"
Bryan got scared.
The mother took a deep breath and looked at her son worryingly.
"Honey...... me and your father wants that a lot but..... think about your father...... He got separated from us..... We don't even know what happened to him..... but instead of having peace with humans, Let's reunite all creatures of the night!" Said the mother.
They both heard shattering.
"M-Mommy what was that?" Bryan stuttered.
The mother grabbed Bryan hand and ran to her room.
She opened her window and jumped out.
The mother try to convince Bryan to jump off the window.
"Come on honey. I know you can do it. I will catch you."
Bryan soon jumped off the window, they started to run in the woods until they heard gunshots.
The mother looked behind, she saw a man in a purple suit who has a gun.
He shot her in the leg causing her to fall.
"MAMA!" Bryan ran to her mother.
"DON'T COME TO ME! RUN!" Screamed the mother.
Bryan did what he was told and looked behind him, he saw the man in purple had an axe. The man in Purple swinged his axe, before hitting the mother, Bryan saw her mother in tears and whispers 'I love you'
The man purple chopped off her head..... right in front of Bryan.....
Bryan had found a safe place. He couldn't believe it..... His mother died right in front of his eyes. He blamed himself..... He thought if He tried to save her, she would've survived.
He thought of himself as a worthless creature..... Now he knew not to make peace with humans.....

(Several years later)

Bryan P.O.V
What am I doing...... I'm werewolf that pretends to be human and owns an amusement park to hide....
I was checking if the rides are working, until I see the animatronics on their phones.....
"Guys.... can you get off your phones.... I kinda need help with testimg these rides....." I said.
"I mean we don't want to..... We just want to experience of being a human." Said helpy.
"I think that a bad idea! Humans are disgusting, psychotic people!" I looked everyone who was shocked.
I just realized what I just said......
"Are you okay?" Asked rockstar freddy.
"Yes! Now it's getting dark, I'mma go back home." I said.
I walked out of the amusement park and went to the woods.
Boy, I haven't hunt in a while......
I climbed the tree and waited for my prey to come.....
A few minutes have passed.
I heard someone.
I saw a bunny hopping happily.
I found my lunch.... I got ready to pounce on it.
The bunny stood still, now is my chance.
I went on the bunny and bit down his neck.
I started to eat the body until I heard footsteps.
"Bryan!?" Yelled a familiar voice.
I turned around and saw Jon....