a group of friends

"Jakey huh? That's a nice name. My name is Bryan and this is my friend Derpy, Davis, and John. Derpy is the forgetful one, Jon is the funny one, and Davis is .....an a*shole-" I said
I was intimidated by
Davis deathglare. Let's just hope I survive tonight.
"Well then these are my friends Paula, Sean, and Phoenix. Paula is
.... the emo girl, Sean is the Irish dude, and Phoenix is the kind one." Said Jakey.
I heard Jon burst out laughing when Paula was called the emo girl.
"Well first of all how long have you guys been hiding here?
After all I never seen you in public before and this town is not really that big." Davis said.
Sean smiled.
"Yes I suppose that we may look suspicious. We're creatures like you and we've been hiding for our whole lives.
We barely go out. I sell books, Phoenix is a graphic designer, Paula does the house chores, and Jakey is the owner of the Mansion." Said Sean.
"What do you guys do?" Asked Paula.
I was about to respond until Jon stopped me by throwing cheese at my mouth.
"We disguised ourselves as human and live in hell for the rest of our lives! Hahaha!" Jon exclaimed.
Derpy had a confused look.
"Are you sure you passed the drug test?" She asked. Everyone giggled at her question.
"Well we're all basically business owner well Davis.... you can say he's a mechanic/nightgaurd?????"
I looked at the time and panicked.
It's late! Oh dear.... We need yo head home now!
"We need to start heading home it's late and I have work tomorrow!"
Everyone said their goodbye and left the room. I was about to leave the mansion but I turned around to see Jakey.
"Jakey I promise to come back tomorrow, see you later-" I was cut off with Jakey petting my ears. My face felt hot. I purred at the touch and he let go. I smiled and waved goodbye as I ran back to my home to sleep for another day....

A/n: Okay so I deleted some chapters cause I did not like the way the story was going so I decided to plan ahead and stick with the original plan where "Creatures will never show themselves to humans..... Bryan hides the fact that he's one of those creatures..... He didn't know there were more creatures like him"