When He Got Home

I was expecting Rome to be back next week, but I guess he's home early.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I got off work at 12 a.m. and headed home. I honestly had a long day and I wanted to sleep.

Once I got home, I kicked off my heels and jumped on the sofa. After 5 minutes I heard the floorboards squeaking pulled a can of pepper spray out of my dresser. "H-hello? Anii, is that you?" I called out for my roommate as I got up from my bed. Then I felt something press up against my back.

I screamed and turned around, pushing the figure back and kicking them in the shin. He grunted and fell to the ground. Lucky for me I took 5 years of Karate.

Damn, baby. I knew I shouldn't have paid for that stupid Karate shit...goddamn!" A familiar voice said.

"Oh god, Rome?" I asked.

The figure stood up and smiled. "In the flesh, baby."

I ran over to him, wrapped my legs around his waist, and I kissed him fully on the lips. God I missed that. The feeling of his lips on mine. The feeling of his hands around my waist. The feeling of his cock pounding into me. I missed it all. And now he was back.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his shirt.

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "Not as much as I missed you." He chuckled.

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, jagiya. I jagged off so much at the thought of you. It was unbearable."

I blushed at the thought of his hand movements: up and down, up and down, the thought gave me a burning sensation between my legs. God he is so hot.

"Oppa, let's do it." I laughed, pulling Rome towards the couch. He sat down and placed his hands behind his head.

"Alright, baby. Show me how much you missed me." He said in a cocky tone.

I couldn't help but giggle. I got out my iPod, plugged it into the aux radio, and played Jay Park's hit single: 'Do what we Do'.

Once I start moving my hips and waving my hair, I had really gotten Rome's attention.

Right on cue, when Jay Park said 'Get up on my lap and work it', I sat on Rome's lap and started grinding on him, my back to his chest.

Rome inhaled sharply and gripped my thighs, trying to get friction so I could see how hard I was making him.

"See, ______. You make me so hard." Rome chuckled darkly in my ear. Oh that sweet, sweet laugh. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to when we first met and fall in love with him all over again.

Rome grasped a handful of my hair and pulled my head back so I could see him. I moaned out in pleasure. God, when he's rough, he was sexy as hell.

"You want me?" He hummed. I nodded a 'yes' and he released his grip. I could feel his hands reach in the front of my lap and he unbuttoned my shorts, quickly shoving his hand into my panties.

I moaned and held his hand there, his long fingers toying with me. Trying to keep myself quiet, I bit onto my finger before I would wake up the neighbors.

"Trying to stay quiet isn't gonna save you. You're getting what you deserve for being so *one*...fucking *two*...tempting...*three*..."

Christ, he put in three fingers. Two was enough to send me over the edge, but three?!

"Ah...R-Rome...cumming-" I warned him.

Soon he removed his fingers and slipped my shorts down. "Rome! I was so close." I pouted childishly.

Rome chuckled. "Don't worry baby, my cock is longer than my fingers~" He cooed.

Suddenly, he flipped us over, reaching into his boxers and placed his member to my entrance.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." I inhaled.

Rome plunged deep into me, causing me to scream. Beatings were heard on the walls.

"Hey! Save that for some other day, people are trying to sleep!"

"Calm down, lady. Jesus!"

"Hey can I join *laughs*?"

"Hey fuck off dude, this pussy is mine." Rome yelled.

I playfully slapped his arm. "Baby, there's a 0% chance I'll get with him."

Rome kept slamming in and out, in and out. I was on the verge of crying from having this feeling. I never had this feeling with anyone before.

Tears dripped down my eyes. "Baby? What's wrong, am I hurting you?" Rome panicked.

I shook my head. "No, babe. It just feels so amazing~" I moaned.

Rome's thrusts became harder and faster. "Ah...I'm gonna shoot...!" Rome moaned as his grip on my waist tightened.

We came together, kissing fully on the lips and trying to catch our breath. Rome fell back. "I've missed you." Rome sighed.

"I missed you more." I protested. Suddenly, the front door opened. "Hey, ______, are you here-oh dear god." Anii turned away.

"Well, at least we had enough time to ourselves." Rome sighed. I covered my bare body with Rome's t-shirt. "Seriously, Anii why didn't you knock?" I asked.

"Well, sorry,but I did. I'm guessing you didn't hear." She laughed. "Wait, why should I have to say sorry? It's my apartment too!" Anii giggled.

Rome and I got in the shower and fully dressed, we went to my room and watched 'A Song for You'. Before I could fall asleep, Rome slipped his hand into my boy shorts.

"Oh...shit..." I moaned. This was gonna be a long night.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is crappy, I've been having Naruto feels and I'm starting to get back into anime. Please like/comment/vote. Keep listening to kpop cuz it's fun to listen to. Kamsahamnida~!