Cat and Dog (Soah)

He could just imagine the flush of anger on her pale face.

"Noah Cameron Schnapp, you come back here!"

A laugh can't help but erupt from the fourteen year old boy as he ran as fast as he could to avoid the impending doom that is Sadie Sink and her incredibly strong punch. In his hand was the object of the redhead's fury, her sister's little one. Noah can't help it, little Jacey or what he likes to call her, Sadie Junior, is so cute and adorable. Plus, the little redheaded girl was the one who wanted to come with him and have a competition in drinking Gogo Squeezes as fast as they can or maybe have a Clifbar-eating contest. Anything just to get away from her sister's worried watch.

"Nope! Jacey and I are going to play!"

"Yeah! You're too boring, Sadie!" Jacey chimed in with a playful giggle as they continue to run around the park and catching the full attention of the few people at the sight of Noah Schnapp running with Sadie Sink's little sister and Sadie Sink herself chasing after them. Even if they weren't famous actors, their boisterous act is bound to be noticed.

"Jacey, come back here! He's a bad guy!" Sadie shouted behind the two too cheerful children, hard to believe the other one is fifteen.

"Duh!" Noah and Jacey said in unison.

To the boy's exasperation, the little girl stopped running upon seeing the playground and immediately heading to the swings, letting go of his hand. God bless his soul when his fiery haired girl friend reaches them.

"Noah!" Sadie had caught up to them and all he could do was grin sheepishly before receiving his well earned punch on the shoulder.

"Hey, push me!" The two friends' eyes looked to Jacey who was already sitting on one of the swings, beaming in excitement.

Sadie walked up to her sister, hands on her hips with a fake angry look on her pretty face.

Noah suppressed a grin as he followed cautiously, knowing she couldn't stay upset with her sister. With him, he's not sure.

"Jacey, don't do that again, okay? You could get hurt cause Noah here is clumsy. He couldn't even stand without ending up on the ground." She directed her glare at him, making him gulp in fear. He averted his eyes to the little girl on the swing.

"Sorry, Sadie. We just want to have fun. We'll never do it again. Right, Noah?" Noah can't help but feel guilty at the looks the Sink sisters are giving him.

His eyes tried to meet Sadie's, "Y-yeah. Yeah, never again."

"So, can you push me?" Jacey interrupted, pouting cutely with her hands on the cable of the swings.

Sadie was about to do it but he stopped her, "I'll do it. You can sit too." She wordlessly sat on the other swing, something Noah felt bad about because he's the reason she's that way.

He walked over to the space behind the two girls and finally caught her eye, seeing the anger slowly dissipate from her sky blue eyes. She offered a small smile he wasn't sure he deserved but decided to give back. This was their relationship after all. A slap-slap-kiss type in a 'friendship' level. One second they're at each other's throats the next, they'll be super bestfriends.

"1,2,3!"

☆ #soah ☆

"So, where do you guys want to go next?" The trio strolled in the park in a much slower pace now to have a better look at the environment. Something Sadie appreciates but Noah and Jacey find boring.

"Let's get ice cream!" The little girl between the two teenagers suggested, holding their hands to make sure she doesn't run off again. Noah thought Sadie should be in between so he could hold both his and Jacey's hands. He feels tempted to pitch in that idea. Because you know...I tend to forget I'm not a little kid anymore. Yeah, that's right.