Chapter 21

A/n:
Hey! I'm here with a new update! yey! Sorry if I made you wait!

----

Y/n's POV

I went to her and quickly land my hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned to me.

"O-oh sorry my bad" I apologized cuz it's not Hyegin,she just looked at me in confused so I quickly walked away.

Oh my God that's not her

While heading to my classroom,I received a text.

>Unknown<

Got the wrong person? how about
try to go to the abandoned building
near to your school? just try,maybe
you'll see the REAL Hyegin there.

I knew it,I freaking knew it! it IS Hyegin! Argh she just break Jimin's heart but now she's going to get him back? what is she? a dumb? aish.

Since I have one hour before the class get started. I went to the place where Hyegin wants me to go. As I got inside,I saw some dust and spider webs everywhere.

As I got upstairs,I saw one arrow on the wall,leading to the one door that is not that far.

I looked at the small hole on the door then I saw one girl sitting on a chair with a rope around her,making her not escape.

I quickly opened the door to help her and when I did get inside,My jaw almost dropped.

No Y/n dont fall for her tricks,Yes yes you're right,she's just tricking you.

I saw Hyegin,sitting on the chair with a handkerchief on her mouth,not letting her speak and she has her rope around her.

I removed that handkerchief and said...

"You cant trick me Hyegin" I expected her to be shocked cuz I knew her mission is failed but she just cried anf cried.

"N-No Y/n please believe me,I'm the victim"

I dont believe you Hyegin

"S-She brought me here,s-saying YOU are HER,I-I got mad c-cuz I thought you were taking your r-revenge on me s-so I came here b-but I was wrong" She explained as she sobs.

Dont fall from it

"Then who is that SHE?"

Of course,that girl is herself.

Before she could answer,I received one text.

w-what?! n-no it cant be...

>Unknown<

How is my surprise for you Y/n?
is it great? cool? if it is not then
I will add some more twist for you
hun,if this is enough,just reply this
message. I'm tired of you just reading
my text.

I took a glance on Hyegin who is just staring at me in confusion. Then I looked at my cellphone again.

Who are you?