𝟶𝟷

"Anastasia!" Huang Renjun called for me as he ran through the crowds of people to reach me.
"Hey there, little one!" I teased him and he bumped my shoulder with his after rolling his eyes. Renjun was my closest friend here in Trinity where we had been learning major of art and design. He majored in art while I studied both – which was essentially useless because it wasn't like I'd be able to do anything related to this in the future.

 He majored in art while I studied both – which was essentially useless because it wasn't like I'd be able to do anything related to this in the future

"Sicheng just texted me. He's at Roamer's" Renjun told me as he typed something on his phone – probably replying to Sicheng. Sicheng is an old friend of mine who became good friends with Renjun as they kept on spending time together because of me. Unlike Renjun, who I met on the 3rd day of Art History, I've known Sicheng for a long time. Our families have been close for a long time and us two, along with a third friend of ours have been inseparable for as long as I can remember.

"Anastasia," Sicheng greeted me as Renjun and I entered the small café where we usually met with a hug while giving a steady nod to Renjun.

There was another person sitting beside him so I quickly gave them a smile and introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Anastasia Alexandria, nice to meet you," I quickly brought my hand out to give them a handshake.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you," The guy smiled and steadily shook my hand and I gave him a friendly smile back.

"I'm Liu Yangyang." He grinned and let my hand go. So far, he looks like a pretty decent person – aka not like a brat.

"Wahhh, look at the way y'all Royal snobs greet each other." Renjun cut in and I rolled my eyes while Yangyang laughed.

"I must admit, it was a bit intense." Yangyang grinned.

"You should be thankful that he knows about it or else we would've been in a big trouble." I dryly replied, looking at Sicheng who was staring intently at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him immediately, before asking Renjun to order something for me. He understood that something was up which is why he asked Yangyang to accompany him.

"So why are you named after a sheep?" I heard Renjun ask Yangyang

"I don't know, I guess, my parents were a big fan of lambs?" the two continued to talk as they walked towards the counter while Sicheng and I sat there.

"You've still haven't contacted Hendery." He spoke up.

"You know why. I told him I'd call him soon, how do you know about this?" I looked away and spoke, suddenly finding the sunflowers outside lot more interesting.

"You know, Anastasia you can't avoid him forever." Sicheng replied as he gripped the table.

"I know and I'm not. I just need a bit time."

"It has been 7 months."

"It's different for each person. Can we not talk about this? I promise I'm not avoiding him." I am.