Chapter 1

Today was Noen girlfriend's birthday and he had been anticipating this for weeks on end. He had told her that he couldn't get any time off from school and his part-time work but in reality he was actually saving up to buy her the exact same necklace she had been wanting for weeks.

He saw it in a jewelry store and just had to get it for her because he knew she would like it. He had bought it with a bundle of posies because those were her favorite flowers even if they were hard to get where they had lived.

Right now he was walking up to her apartment while having this little smile on his face because he had been so excited and was waiting for this day to come.

When he arrives however the door is looks to be unlocked for some strange odd reason and it catches him off guard. He begins to worry thinking someone broke in so he walks in slowly to not draw attention to himself. 

"Mini?" He calls his girlfriend by the little nickname he gave her, in hopes of hearing her respond but all he gets his silence in return which makes him worry more.

He began looking around until he noticed her bedroom door slightly creaked which had him raising his eyebrow but he walked in either way. When he had entered he saw something that left him shocked.

Miniona, his longtime girlriend had her arms wrapped around another man kissing him harshly as if she hadn't seen Noen standing there. He could see her goggles he had gifted her still on her face and her blue overalls were slightly roughed up. He felt so heartbroken just looking at the scene before him that he couldn't help but choke out a cry which brought the attention of the two people kissing before him to look at him.

"N-Noen? When did yo-" Before she could even finish however Noen threw down the flowers he had bought her on the floor in anger and stared at her. "Miniona how could you?! I came over to surprise you and this is how you repay me?"

"Noen it's not-" He scoffed then put his hand through his hair. "Oh it's not what it looks like? Because if that were the case then you wouldn't be kissing this man who isn't your boyfriend. Or should I say ex-boyfriend?" Miniona was left shocked as she looked at Noen and saw his tears spreading down his face quickly. "You know I took time off from my job. I took time off of what I do for a living to help my family to come and surprise you but instead of the loving reaction I expected, all I get in return his a girlfriend who I thought loved me kissing another male in front of my face."

Miniona couldn't hold back her tears and began to let out a ugly cry while looking at Noen. "Noen I do love you. I love you so much that it hurts, please don't do this to me!" Noen looked at her with pure disgust in her eyes at all the lies she was spewing right before him. "If you really loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me now would you?"

He turned around and began to walk out the door while Miniona fixed her goggles and her overalls that were slightly falling down her shoulder.

Noen was about to leave until he felt somebody grab his wrist in a tight grip which had him confused until he turned around.

It was Miniona, he could see her bright yellow colored arm holding unto him while he could see the tears seeping through her goggles and her overall strap slowly falling over her shoulder. Her goggles were becoming very shiny but he could still see her small ever noticeable tears seeping through the glass.

"Noen please don't go.. We can talk this out and b-become a loving couple again. Y-You know like the old times?" Miniona was pleading through her voice and Noen could hear it. He felt so awful looking at her but he felt so angry at the same time. How could this girl, the girl he loved nonetheless cheat on him when he has given her nothing but affection? It just made his blood boil thinking about it. "I'm sorry but Miniona Wilson we are done." He shoved her wrist off of his arm and began leaving the home, not even caring that Miniona was breaking down in tears as he left.

                                                                                    ⚜⚜⚜

Hehehehe I made the remake just as I said I would~! I hope it lives up to the hype of the original version and if not I had atleast tried :_:

Anyways Im writing this while I have a bruise forming on my arm so it's kind of hard to type since my arm is sore but i'll write more chapters later especially since it's like 8 am or me :((