Our last dance

Time check 6:20 pm, will she come? Oh my, I'm paranoid it's still early though. I'm just scared that she'll not come.

I'm sweating really hard while fidgeting my fingers, why am I nervous? It's not the first time that will see her and eat with her.

Heart please calm down. Your too obvious that you're so whipped. I look at my phone she's my wallpaper cause why not she's my woman, my life my entire uni---

"Hey am I late?" She asked while drying her self, it's raining that's why.  She's panting very hard, maybe she run just to be on time.

"Oh gosh you know that I'll wait for you no matter what, no need to rush Hon" I said while helping her to sit.

I kiss her temple and smiled. I go back to my sit and fix my suit.

"Suck a sweet talker love, anyways did you wait too long? I'm really sorry the rain pour really really hard and it cause traffic" she said while pouting with her apologetic and worried face.

I get her hand and kiss the back of it while looking and staring directly on her eyes and I say " how many times do I need to tell you that it's okay. I'll wait for you until it's last"

And after how many minutes I saw her gummy smile. Love can you stop it? If you keep on smiling like that. My heart will explode I said on my thoughts.

" So shall we start? You don't mind that I already order your food right?" I asked

" Yup, besides you always knew my favourite so no complaint" she smiled again.

As if on cue the band starts there majestic melody and play many songs,  a love songs to be exact.

" I like this place love, how did you find it? " Her curiosity strikes again.

I look up to her. I smiled, I can stare at her forever. Seeing her eating and enjoying her food makes me full already. Sounds cliche but yeah that's true.

" Hey, you okay"--

How can she be still beautiful-- no she's not beautiful.

With this kind of appearance she's not beautiful, for me her beauty is phenomenal.

" Love, hey you okay? ---

I don't know what she's saying. All I know is I'm lucky I have this kind of time with her. Her waving hands cut me with my deep admiration to her.

"Oh yeah baby what is it again? Sorry didn't catch it" i asked

" What's wrong?" She cupped my cheeks and neck, maybe checking if I have fever. I didn't realize that she got up and here she is. She's few inches away from my face.

I stare at her eyes, that big brown eyes that never fail to drown me. I'm not complaining though.

My stare gets down on her lips. Her plump and soft lips that I'll never get tired of kissing---

" That's it. Cancel this date. I don't know what happening to you? You keep on spa---

Can't help it I kiss her already. I don't know what's gotten into me but I feel like it. At first it's just a peck until I slowly move my lips to feel her more.
We keep on kissing and just separate when we know that we need an oxygen.

" O Kay? What's with the kiss love. Something is wrong? Something hurt with you" she worriedly ask.

" Yeah. Something is wrong, how can you be this gorgeous?" still staring at her.

She blushed and slapped my arm.

"Idiot, I'm serious here. You know you can tell me everything. If you're not feeling well We can cancel this date and continue some other time" she replied still looking worried.