You're still the one

You look beautiful my penguin in that white dress. In every crowd, you stand the most. You scream elegance, a goddess, a queen.

Your holding a bouquet, while your parents are beside you and maybe giving you an advice.

Your Dad is crying cause who wouldn't right? Her only daughter is now getting married.

I can't explain how gorgeous you are. That's one of the reason why I love you. But the main thing is that , you are the most selfless person that I know.

You are beautiful inside and out. I didn't know what did I do in my past life for you to love me.

Right here waiting for you in the altar and before this day I/ we already planned our future.

The kind of wedding that you like, how many visitors coz you didn't like crowded places, the finances coz you want it simple but elegant.

But I want to give you the best wedding you could ever have. The moment I knew you're the one, I only want what's Best for you.

And here you are walking to the church where we always go in Sunday's.

As an artist, right now I see you as a goddess that came from above to bless me with your love, cheesy right? I see you with beautiful flowers in the back and you're the main one.

How many steps more and then you'll gonna reach me. Oh god, I'm so nervous. I closed my eyes and said "Dear God Please don't let me embarrass myself on this day" I chuckled on my thoughts and smiled after.

When I open my eyes,here you are looking deep down on my own eyes while smiling ear to ear.

"You're so beautiful my minari, Please give me a chance to love you again"

With what I said, your smile turn into a frown. Oh no I don't want to ruin your day.

"Chaeng--

Flashback

"Can we still fix this?" I asked while crying silently

"Can we?" She ask back

" I don't know. I don't know what happen to us, i still remember the time we are so happy yet this past few months it feels like we are stranger" I smiled. A bitter smile

"I'm sorry chaeyoung-ah " she sobs " I guess I failed. I tried not to fall with someone. I always think about you--

" Then why is it happening? Huh? I have you my everything minari *sobs* I gave up many things for you" chaeyoung said

" But I didn't wish for you to do that " mina replies

" Yeah you didn't but I did coz I love you." chaeyoung half shouted angrily

"It took me years to have your heart yet he only need 3 days to stole it from me" chaeyoung said while biting her lower lip to not broke down

Mina  sobs terribly for she felt guilty of what chaeyoung said. It is true very true. Chaeyoung did everything back way in their junior year yet it only took 3 days for jimin to did that.

" I'm so sorry chaeyoung-ah , I'm so sorry" she stand from the bed and try to hug chaeyoung while still crying

" No don't. Please don't" chaeyoung said

" Chae please, I'm Sorry I really do it's just that---

" Do you love me?"

" What kind of question is that?" Mina confusedly asked " ofcourse I do love you. Will never be together for 7 long years if I didn't ---"

" Then why? Why minari? do you love him as much as you me? "

Mina don't need to say it loudly. She can't help but to felt sorry for chaeyoung. She did everything for her but this what she get in return.

Chaeyoung burst into tears. She can't help but to broke in tears. She only needed that to full decided.

She stand from sitting on the floor and dusted the invisible dust on her clothes. She wiped her tears and smiled brightly yet her eyes scream painfulness

Mina seems skeptical about chaeyoungs behaviour.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Mina said unconsciously

Chaeyoung smiled sweetly to mina and face her. Chaeyoung held minas chin and kiss her on lips.

" For the last time minari let me kiss you one last time"

" Chaeng what are you saying? " Mina cried " you're not leaving me right?

"Shhh don't cry my love. You'll be okay . Hmm? Smile for me. Let me know if he doesn't treat you well. I will sue him" chaeyoung chuckled but mina cried more.

" This is the last time you'll see me my lady. I will go far away. Please be happy with him" chaeng kissed her temple

" I love you minari. You will always have a place in my heart my great love. Good bye " chaeyoung step out of the room and walk away.

Mina cried and cried all night

" Pabo I choose you over him . Why so pabo chaeyoung-ah? " She murmured before she fell asleep.

End of flashback

"You don't need to ask chaeng, you're the one I'm going to marry today honey. What are you saying?" Mina confusedly ask

" Yeah right haha " chaeyoung awkwardly laugh " I'm sorry its just that it feels so surreal. You and me in the altar. Getting married after a decade of roller coaster love wow just wow -----"

Mina shut her by putting her hand on her mouth

"You talk to much my cub, can we just proceed and get married or you want me to cancel this?" Mina giggled and joke.

" What?! No!!" Chaeyoung panicked.

Mina give chaeyoung a gummy smile and said " then let's go and get married"

" Yeah of course yes " chaeyoung smiled and the wedding proceeded.

Chaeyoung and mina get married after all. They remained strong and in love despite the flaws and fault of each other

Flashback

            Chaeyoung just walk out on the room but didn't walk out on mina's life. She may said what she say a while ago but her love for mina is so strong that she will take all the risk and fight for mina no matter what.

When she thought that mina is sleeping, she enter the room again and welcome by a crying mina

Mina hurriedly hug her and said
" Chaeyoung-ah *sobs* please don't dot it again, I love you so much. Please don't leave me "

" I know I know princes, I'm sorry" chaeyoung wipes mina's tears " please hush now. I'm here I'm not going to leave you okay?" She kissed her temple.

" Let's get you to sleep my penguin" chaeyoung said.

Mina shook her head " no I don't want to. What if I woke up and you're not here by my side? " She looked up to chaeyoung .

" Do you trust me?" Chaeyoung ask and mina nodded

" Very well, then trust me. When you woke up I'm here sleeping next to you okay?"

Mina hummed and hug chaeyoung tightly. The go to bed together and sleep

Pabo I choose you over him . Why so pabo chaeyoung-ah? " Mina murmured before she fell asleep.