Cameron Boyce

To Cam,
Yes, I know its been weeks since he passed. Cam really was sunshine in walking shoes. He wanted to inspire and he did.He did more in his years than someone ever can in 90 years. He inspired everyone who knew about him from ages 3 to 80. He was talented...very. He tried even if he wasn't the best at something because it's about experience not excellence. Cam wouldn't want us to be sad he would want us to be happy....We should be happy that we lived at the same time as someone as legendary as he. It's ok to grieve and cry, but just know that Cam's not gone. He's ok now and he's still around here watching us...we just can't see him. We all will see him again one day. He knows he will see all of us again. He's rejoicing in paradise dancing, singing, laughing. God needed Cam with him. He wanted to experience the feelings Cam caused...now he can.
I love you Cameron Mica Boyce...I've looked up to you since you first started acting. You up there making the sun shine brighter than it has before and the stars gleam. I know your watching each and everyone of us comforting from afar. Keep on dancing and singing up there. Keep on smiling and laughing that beautiful way you do. Til we meet again, I love you our Forever Boy.💋

To The Boyce's: I'm so so sorry you had to experience this. Maya I'm sorry you loss your bestfriend and Vic and Libby your sunshine. He's watching over you now. He's still there when you need to rant or want to talk. You see him again so just keep your heads up and smile like Cam would want you to.

To Everyone who knew him personally(Descendants, Jessie, Grownups, Gamers Guide to Pretty Much Everything Cast, etc.): Keep your head up. You meet again. He's still by your side. China, you lossed your soulmate, your brother from another mother. I'm soo soo sorry. Dove, Booboo, Sofia the core four is infinite. No matter what Cam's still by your side through everything.

KEEP YOUR HEADS UP-T
--------------------------------
I DON'T CARE WHO VIEWS THIS OR HOW MANY VIEWS THIS GETS. THIS IS FOR CAM. I LOVE YOU FOREVER BOY.