Prologue

Shouting and screaming was heard from the playground in the orphanage,

All the children were playing, talking, except for 2.

A boy who seemed to be watching them all from a tree, his green eyes where bright, his wings were black. His hair black hair with green tips was very messy. He was full of bandages and band-aids on his arms, legs and face. On his right cheek there was a burn mark He wore a pair of shorts with a red soccer shirt.

The other was a girl who sat on a bench, she had her knees against her chest

Her h/c hair reached to her back, her eyes were 2 different colours e/c and white (if eye colour is light then it's black) She wore a black and white checkered pattern dress. She was trembling a bit.

Soon the lady incharge of the orphanage called the children inside and they all say on the carpet and the parents entered to see who would they adopt.

-----

Normally at the orphanage the children are happy and excited for the child who was adopted but on the particular day they were all like rivals to eachother once the number 2 hero entered the room
_____

A few months ago quirks started to manifest in the orphanage

"WOAH KYO! YOUR QUIRK IS SO COOL!"

"I WISH I HAD A QUIRK LIKE THAT!"

All the children gathered round the black haired boy who seemed to be breathing fire, and wings started to appear along with a tail.

The small h/c girl looked amazed at her friend but stayed by her normal seat, on the bench.

She didn't manifest her quirk yet, unlike every other 4- 5 year olds have.

Kyo looked at his friend who was sitting on the bench. He went over to her.

"Are you ok Hanii (Nickname for y/n)?"

She soon shook out of her faze and smiled "I'm fine Kyo-kun I'm just amazed at your quirk, mine won't be as good as yours..."

Kyo smiled and said "No, You'll probably have the best quirk in the universe! Maybe even as good as all Might!"

Y/n blushed and shook her head really quickly denying it.

"I WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD QUIRK LIKE YOURS! HONEST!"

Kyo grabbed her shoulder and stared at her, his green eyes met her e/c and white eyes. "You will have an amazing quirk. I promise you that Hanii"

____

A few weeks later y/n still didn't develop a quirk, unlike everyone her age and above did. All the children thought she was quirkless.

Y/n gave up hope that she would get a quirk, but Kyo never gave up on her. He kept telling her that she would get a quirk no matter what.

___

During that night Kyo woke Y/n up and they went into the tree and talked to eachother like normal

"Kyo... I have a question.."

Kyo looked at his best friend "Yeah?"

She started to tear up, as tears fell from her eyes "Do you really think I could get a quirk..."

Kyo stared at her and said seriously "Y/n... I do believe that you will get a quirk, and even if you don't... I'll still be here for you"

Y/n hugged her best friend, soon they heard a snapping sound.

They looked to see the branch was breaking.

Kyo started to flap his wings but every time he did it he hit a branch, hurting his wings.

Kyo held tightly onto his best friend who was scared.

As the branch started to snap the girl felt something appear in her hands.

She looked down to see a bottle.

Soon as the branch broke and the 2 started to fall, the bottle fell from Y/n's grip and landed on the ground making a giant jello cube.

The 2 children bounced on it.

Kyo opened his eyes and realised something "Hanii... Your quirk..."

Y/n opened her eyes to see the bottle was in the Jello and it soon all disappeared when she started to get off.

"I have a quirk...I HAVE A QUIRK!" She started to cry and she hugged her best friend who hugged back happily at the moment..
-----

Present day

---

Y/n sat down far away from everyone as usual.

No one really liked her when her quirk manifested, She accidentally make potions that hurt people, she traps people and much worse. The worst one would be when she burned Kyo on the right side of his face with a lava potion, now he has a giant burn scar on his right side of his face.

He did forgive her but she felt really bad and she still does.

Soon as a parent entered the room, everyone's eyes widened and were excited, except for Kyo and Y/n.

The number 2 hero, Endeavour.

Endeavour looked at all the children one by one to find the one he was looking for.

His eyes soon met with a e/c and white eyes. His blue eyes seemed to be scaring the girl, since she started to tremble.

He soon left the room.

All the children in a blink of an eye were talking and saying that they were going to be adopted. Kyo went over to y/n
"Hanii, are you ok, you're trembling again..."
"Sorry!" She squeaked and looked at her best friend, and she started to calm down.

Kyo smiled at her. He ruffed up her hai, which she started to fix and pouted at him.

The lady soon entered the room "Everyone some one has been adopted!"

Everyone crossed their fingers.

"CONGRATULATIONS Y/N!"

"WHAT!!!"

____