Chapter 8

"I-I'm sorry Kyo-kun... I have to do a project tomorrow with my f-friends about heroes..." Y/n said looking at the ground, feeling bad that she couldnt hang out with Kyo.

"Oh its fine Y/n, maybe we can hang out in the future." Kyo smiles at her. He waved at her heading off.

"y/n! wait for me!" Y/n turned to see Naomi running towards her. She soon stops trying to catch her breath.

Y/n stares at the pink haired girl.

"Don't stare at me Baka!" Nai snapped making Y/n flinch and look away.
"S-sorry..."
"Ugh you aren't sorry are you!"
"I-I am!"
:Whatever, we're walking together from now on! It not that I want to, you were just going in the same direction as I was!"
Naomi grabs Y/n's hand and starts to drag her towards her house.

"Are you always this quiet?!"
"Oh..um yeah...sorry.."
"Don't keep saying sorry!"
"S-sorry"
"Ugh! Just don't say it again"
"o-ok...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as you reached your house Naomi left to her house since it was further on the street.

Y/n takes a deep breath and enters the house, taking her shoes off and went to look for her father to ask him if they can interview him for the assignment.

She looks around and couldn't find her father, she finds her sister Fuyumi cooking food.

"Fuyumi...d-do you know where father is..." She asks softly tugging on her pant's lightly.

"Oh he is out on patrol, why?"

"I-I need to ask him something...I-its for an assignment..."

~~~

Sorry for not updating

ALSO WHY!!!
WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE ONE THAT WAS BORING! (its kinda my fault for letting u choose but still) You chose the more boring one between the 2.

Anyways hope u enjoy byeee