Chapter 4.5

In loving memory of my dog who died on the 23 of August 2019

Prince Pugalious

2 years old

Got hit by a car
_____

"Do you know that feeling?" Lilith asked her best friend.

"Huh? What feeling?" Her friend looked at the girl in confusion.

"The feeling when you loose something or someone close to you..."

"No."

"Oh ok..." Silence was in the park, the 2 were swinging back and forth.

"Why do you ask Lilith? Have you felt it?"

"Yeah, I have... But the feeling is worse when you see someone who is close and always there for you, hurts even more..." Lilith's voice started to break, tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Oh...I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault Serena, I shouldn't have brought the topic up..." She smiled a bit at her friend Serena.

"I just miss him, he was amazing. It's just sad letting someone go." Her voice cracked again.

There was silence again.

"I'm sure he loved you and would want you to be happy" She smiled at Lilith.

"Thanks, I have to go, I need to go back home."

______

My dog died yesterday and I cried for hours and I still am, I'm sorry for not posting, but I am here for anyone who has been though anything hard in their life and I will be by your side.

We love you Prince, if you ever see this message ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💕💓💗💖♥️❣️

- Love from Skypie 💗